The big "UN"

Roy

Yeah I got it - official e-mail came through this afternoon. No Utah hunts for me this year.

Thank you for your recent applications for Big Game. Your results are as follows:

*********************************************************************************************************

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Bull Elk

*********************************************************************************************************

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Buck Deer

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>
>Yeah I got it - official
>e-mail came through this afternoon.
>No Utah hunts for me
>this year.
>
>Thank you for your recent applications
>for Big Game. Your
>results are as follows:
>
>*********************************************************************************************************
>
>UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Bull Elk
>
>*********************************************************************************************************
>
>UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Buck Deer
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>
>Since I am frequently asked about
>my religion on this site
>and others, I have created
>a profile that explains my
>beliefs. If you are interested
>in finding out more about
>my faith, please visit the
>link below:
>
>http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Ya But Roy?

You couldn't BRAGG two UN's like that until you became a TEXAN!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I will be around Panguitch late October! !
There's always sweet young things around Kanab...
Jester

>I will be around Panguitch late
>October! !
>There's always sweet young things around
>Kanab...
>Jester

You got a doe tag? Best of luck jester!

Eel

5 chances and couldn't even draw a archery tag.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Hey Roy where did you put in for? I have started coming back too this website after trolling for many years, and remember how your family hunted in the bookcliffs. What ever happened to Tripplekkk? The reason I am posting is me, and family have hunted there for over 55 years., and was wondering if you put in for that area. I thought I would draw a muledeer rifle tag with 10 points, but didn't. My cousin didn't with 12 points bull elk either. We will still go out there this year cause it is the place we all grew up in, and look forward to every year, even more than Christmas.

elkassassin......tell us the truth as I have heard through the grapevine that you DID DRAW A TAG AND A GOOD ONE. Stop with the smoke screen and tell us the "real story".

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>Hey Roy where did you put
>in for? I have started
>coming back too this website
>after trolling for many years,
>and remember how your family
>hunted in the bookcliffs. What
>ever happened to Tripplekkk? The
>reason I am posting is
>me, and family have hunted
>there for over 55 years.,
>and was wondering if you
>put in for that area.
>I thought I would draw
>a muledeer rifle tag with
>10 points, but didn't. My
>cousin didn't with 12 points
>bull elk either. We will
>still go out there this
>year cause it is the
>place we all grew up
>in, and look forward to
>every year, even more than
>Christmas.

Yeah Bigpun - since I am an out-of-stater now, the only Utah area I will put in for is the Books. Too many family memories - its in our blood. ;-)

TripleK is still around - though not as much. She is busy raising kids, hogs, coaching softball, baseball, and being a real Basin radio star.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom