The Big Outdoors Expo - Who'll Be There????

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Who all plans to attend The Big Outdoors Expo at the Utah Valley Convention Center on the weekend of February 27- March 1, 2015? I plan on having a booth there for MonsterMuleys.com if anyone wants to stop by and BS.

It should be a good show. It's not only a hunting show, but an overall outdoors show. I like all sorts of outdoor fun, so should be good to wander around.

Here's an article about Tony Abbott and the show. Tony is the one putting it on.
http://www.heraldextra.com/lifestyl...cle_f3c04147-09fb-5d37-83ef-ce0a2421399c.html

Take a look at the show info. here ... The Big Outdoors Expo

We'll be giving away tickets for the show beginning soon, so keep hitting the site here to see how to win some.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I would like to meet some of the MM folks. count me in Founder. As for Abbott, well, I don't like him much other than when he had that website to get rid of that anti hunting Judge, I cant remember her name. But it did help get rid of her. Would like to know who will be there at the show. will definitely stop by your booth Founder. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks Brian for the post and I am appreciative of you participating.

Any of you that attend I would like to meet. Not sure I know most of you and have not been real active on MM the last few years.

If any of you have questions about this show or its intent message me and ask or feel free to call me.

This expo is not a non profit for wildlife expo. It is simply for outdoor enthusiast of all walks of life and I hope to make it a yearly event.

MM will have a nice booth at this event as well as many other hunting, fishing etc company's.

As Brian mentioned MM will be giving away some free tickets to this event so stay tuned for hoe to obtain them.

Tony Abbott
801-885-1274
www.thebigoutdoors.com

While it sounds decent, I'm probably not willing to drive all the way down there and spend more money just a few days after the Western Hunting expo ends. So for me it's bad timing and will not attend.

Discount coupons are now available on the website. Click the link above on founders post and print your discount coupons now.

Tony Abbott

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom