The average Californian

+1
I have "friends" that will no longer be friends of mine due to their reaction to this virus and how they handle themselves when it comes to keeping themselves under control.

+1
I have "friends" that will no longer be friends of mine due to their reaction to this virus and how they handle themselves when it comes to keeping themselves under control.

Yep, it's really helped shine a light on people's character...

I went to get my truck registered yesterday. There was an "It" running the counter. I honestly couldn't tell what "It" was. The face mask didn't help. Above the mask "It" sure looked like a woman. Below the mask there was bunch of whiskers like it hadn't shaved in 3 days. The mask muffled its voice so "It" didn't sound male or female. No problem. I can read "It's" name tag. It's name tag said "Jerry". It was all down hill from there. I am pretty sure I offended "It".

Interesting....I am getting ready for my summer migration and decided to sell a few things on facebook. One of the responders (I looked at her FB profile) was a former police chief from a major California city. She is anything but a liberal and quite the conservative. Very friendly and open.

Caution: language

This is a hard one for me now. At first like most people was scared of it. Especially for my family. Then I got the feeling this is a bunch of crap lead by the sky is falling Bat crap crazy Democrats. I still think their using this to control us and take our freedoms away. Then I get news of a friend and his family up in Washington state and it's not good. The 85 year old father just passed away from getting covi 19 in a rest home and now his 60 year old son is in the hospital on a ventilator. No good will come from this mess unless we take back our country from the Democrats and force our politicians to make China pay for this. We must stop buying products from that country.

I never bought the 3.4% death rate.

26 million out of work pretty much proves the cure is worse.

Especially out of NY.

Its May. When the "second wave" panic started to be pushed by media, it told me all I needed to know.

I am starting to believe the media believes they are the fourth branch of the government and they constantly struggle for control of the entire Nation.

Walter Cronkite once said, in discussing the Vietnam War, 'the war is now unwinnable' or something like that. From that point on I began to understand the true reporting died and that the media was trying to form our opinions.

I went to get my truck registered yesterday. There was an "It" running the counter. I honestly couldn't tell what "It" was. The face mask didn't help. Above the mask "It" sure looked like a woman. Below the mask there was bunch of whiskers like it hadn't shaved in 3 days. The mask muffled its voice so "It" didn't sound male or female. No problem. I can read "It's" name tag. It's name tag said "Jerry". It was all down hill from there. I am pretty sure I offended "It".
Are you sure his her name wasn't Pat??

Less than 2100 deaths in Cali and it's a big deal. 37 million people here give or take with 2100 deaths that are CLASSIFIED covid19. You guys know that nearly every death now is slated to be COVID19 related.

Less than 2100 deaths in Cali and it's a big deal. 37 million people here give or take with 2100 deaths that are CLASSIFIED covid19. You guys know that nearly every death now is slated to be COVID19 related.

I bet not a single death from the flu this season....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom