The Art of Educating

LOL! That reminds me.......

When I worked for Simpson Timber Co. back in the 60's, somebody took a spray can and wrote "Humpy Joe was here" on a few trees and stumps along the company roads. There started to be more every week.

Simpson put out a letter that said, "Anyone caught writing "Humpy Joe was here", on company property would be terminated immediately."

Yep, 5 years later when I quit, "Humpy Joe was here" was alive and well. I bet it still shows up to this day. :ROFLMAO:

LOL! That reminds me.......

When I worked for Simpson Timber Co. back in the 60's, somebody took a spray can and wrote "Humpy Joe was here" on a few trees and stumps along the company roads. There started to be more every week.

Simpson put out a letter that said, "Anyone caught writing "Humpy Joe was here", on company property would be terminated immediately."

Yep, 5 years later when I quit, "Humpy Joe was here" was alive and well. I bet it still shows up to this day. :ROFLMAO:
So who was Humpy Joe? :rolleyes:

That was the topic of much discussion. Other than the original artist, I don't think anybody knew. He became pretty popular over the years though. Except for management, everybody liked Humpy Joe.
Kinda like that ol' 'Kilroy was here,' eh? :cool:

Another education example...

1646521217485.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom