The Antis new master plan

Sierra

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-11 AT 01:55AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-11 AT 01:54?AM (MST)

Why divide and conquer when you can divide and eliminate? ?The fiasco (2 percent NR diy quota) that is brewing in New Mexico is a blueprint for the antis. ?Imagine if every state implemented the same quota system......the number of big game hunters would drop throughout the West. ?The number of NR applicants (hunters) would tank and the number of resident hunters would follow suit when each state is forced to dramatically increase resident fees to make up the deficit. ?As nmpaul has been saying, we're asking for trouble when we involve politicians in making hunting decisions. ?Don't be surprised if the antis try to replicate this strategy in other states.

Yes, this is my first post on MM. ?I guess it took a ridiculous bill like this to get me to voice my opinion. ?Anyways, i've been a long time poacher (i mean lurker) on this site. ?In fact, i spend way too much time on this forum.....which in my opinion is much better than the hunting forums where i do post. ?Thanks for keeping me entertained over the past few years......everything from the duck call post to Stinkystomper's hunt on the Dutton to BearScat's 1,000 post Great Adventure. I just wish there would be more posts regarding Utah. ?Anyways, i guess it's time that i start contributing to this site instead of just being a leech. ?

?? ??

Welcome aboard!

We need to do the same thing with the treehuggers as we should be doing with the wolf IMO.

Sierra I have learned my lesson--no more 1,000 posts (actually only a 103). Regardless it takes some of us a bit longer to understand the "RULES".

BearCat

Divide and eliminate is correct!

After 45 years of biggame hunting I can say it's a whole new ballgame for the hunter vs anti.

Good tidbit of info Sierra. Thanks!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom