The American Soldier.

kilowatt

The American Soldier
Our flag has three colors they are red, white and blue. Honor and pride my friends is all it asks of you.
When we are called to war her stripes get bolder. It's when we demand our freedom we turn to the American Soldier.
There is no ending for the duty's they must do. Just protect our country protect the red, white and blue.
Stand by our soldiers show them that we have their back, so they can come home safe from Afghanistan and Iraq.
So when you are waiting in line at Starbucks getting your coffee and cream remember the American Soldier fighting for your freedom to give you the American dream.
Reflect on your life as you get older try walking in the boots of the American Soldier.
The american soldiers are trained for whatever the need. They are trained for combat, they are taught to lead.
They don't do it for money or the little they are paid, it comes from their heart that is how they are made.
So when you meet a soldier don't shy away or get nervous, just look them in the eye and thank them for their service.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-14 AT 02:24PM (MST)[p]Good Message Kilo! Though i have not once ever bought coffee at a Starbucks, i often think of the sacrifices many of our young best have given in the name of our Rights and Freedom! Thank You!

One of my best friends Son is overseas right now...God's Speed young man!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Kilo could not have said it any better. Hopefully our returning vets get far better treatment then what they did returning from Viet Nam. So far it does seem the general public have more respect for our vets then they did in the 60's and 70's.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom