The 300 yard cast

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I think I want this :D

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

That's Considered LONG RANGE Casting!

(((Very Un-Ethical!:D:D:D)))

In 1990-1991 We used a similar Set-Up on the Columbia River!

Somebody has probably got a PATENT on it now!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

There must be something in the "mountain tune-up" industry that you can put a Patient on BC. Don't hold back, get'ter done!

Eel, how far does that rod go out into the ocean, when a half-hitch drops around the handle on that reel.

So......... we'll be a watching for a new West Coast start-up:

"Eelgrass Bait Casting Services"
A Division of the "Master Baiter Group of North California"

DC

2lumpy, one of the most important steps is to be sure and open the bail:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>2lumpy, one of the most important
>steps is to be sure
>and open the bail:)
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>

Last time Overton asked about bail it was $5,000 cash and a promise to appear.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm thinkin the safety chain was added shortly after the first $500 rig flew thru the air with the greatest of ease!:D

Cool Eel! Thanks for posting that up!

I have been thinking on this subject for years but just haven't done anything about it. I'd like a way to fish the tops of submerged islands and some springs that can't be reached with normal casts from shore, trout, in our local lakes.

Was even considering using a drone to somehow release my line out there when i wanted it to. Has possibilities.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That's what that thing looks like. Kid had one the other day made of pvc worked with air pressure 200psi.

Here's the thing. Rock fish season around here is open from May 15th to October 31st for boat anglers, and open year around for shore based anglers. You (I) could reach previously inaccessible fish with a longer cast.

If this caught on, Fish & Wildlife might be scratching their heads trying to figure out what to do. But it might not be a significant issue either.

Humans are extremely efficient at coming up with ways to "beat the system" so to speak.

I still want one.:)

Eel

>That's what that thing looks like.
>Kid had one the other
>day made of pvc worked
>with air pressure 200psi.

We used hair spray or starter fluid ignited by a Coleman flint starter.

I made 3 or 4 potato guns over the years. My buddy made one that shot golf balls too. It would shoot a golf ball through a 1/2" sheet of plywood.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom