That's the last time I go to Idaho Falls!!!!

T

tageater

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-11 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]So Slammy and I went fishing the other day. Everything was going great for a while, and we caught a mess of fish, while it was cloudy. When the sun finally did come out, and he took his shirt off to get some rays... well I just got all nauseated, and had to get home early.

478tanline7.jpg

Thought I'd add a pic of a nice hen brown I caught right before I temporarily lost my eyesight.

9387peu_20110724_56.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-11 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]So Slammy and I went fishing the other day. Everything was going great for a while, and we caught a mess of fish, while it was cloudy. When the sun finally did come out, and he took his shirt off to get some rays... well I just got all nauseated, and had to get home early.

478tanline7.jpg

Thought I'd add a pic of a nice hen brown I caught right before I temporarily lost my eyesight.

9387peu_20110724_56.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-11 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]You should keep better company. Musta used nair on the thong area.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-11 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]You should keep better company. Musta used nair on the thong area.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-11 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]Oh, he had all them tanlines before I got to the river...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-11 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]Oh, he had all them tanlines before I got to the river...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

You like them Browns don't ya TAG?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

You like them Browns don't ya TAG?

Well that River has plenty of whitefish, and some Rainbows and Cutts, but 90% of the fish we catch are browns-

Right now, the browns are fat, and have short fuses- once hooked, they wanna drag you out into the deep fast water. The fight is WAY better than any othe species right now!

So I guess you're right, I Do like them because they always seem to find themselves on the end of my line.

My Westslope Cutthroat trip is in 10 days- you won't have to see any pics of browns from that trip.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Well that River has plenty of whitefish, and some Rainbows and Cutts, but 90% of the fish we catch are browns-

Right now, the browns are fat, and have short fuses- once hooked, they wanna drag you out into the deep fast water. The fight is WAY better than any othe species right now!

So I guess you're right, I Do like them because they always seem to find themselves on the end of my line.

My Westslope Cutthroat trip is in 10 days- you won't have to see any pics of browns from that trip.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hey TAG?

I hear PUNK & MS PUNK are in to Cross Dressing!

You get any Pics of her?:D

Hey TAG?

I hear PUNK & MS PUNK are in to Cross Dressing!

You get any Pics of her?:D

LOL Cat have you never seen a Idaho potato farmer before in Bibs. I bet she will look better then Punk in his tan lines. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LOL Cat have you never seen a Idaho potato farmer before in Bibs. I bet she will look better then Punk in his tan lines. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom