Thats Right.... I'm Leaving this site !!!

M

Moosie

And if I die in Africa, I won't come back. If I don't die, I'll come back with some pictures to Share. You MoMo's be good now, ya hear ? I'll miss ya ;)

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

GOOD LUCK Moosie!!!

I'LL BE TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS WHILE YOU'RE GONE!!!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

NOT EVEN MS. Moosie!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-08 AT 07:55AM (MST)[p]Africa? Is it painful to have money come out of your azz? If I had 14 kids and played as much as you I'd have to rob banks and deal drugs..........HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and we can't wait for the pics.

friggin trustfunders:)

Have a great time. Oh, and one other thing: I wouldn't worry
about shooting that Cape Buffalo with a rifle. A good recurve
bow will do just fine (spot and stalk).

Bcatbess, No worries on the Mrs Moosie, I have several "Real" men looking after her when I'm gone. ;)

Zigga, It's 4 boyz. But I'd like to have enought time and money for 14, I like kids alot. I am happy however that Sports are done for right now. That time on the Soccer field adds up !!

Trust fund ? HAHA, you must not know my Folks. I'm going to have to take over my parents House payment when my dad retires this winter. He'll be on S.S. only. Any bit of Coin I have, I made. While most of you guys are borrowing money to buy 4-wheelers and fancy cars and trucks I was lending money and buying assets. I make about 60k a year. If thats a Trust fund Baby I'm living the good life ;) Read my Signature Bizznaches !! HAHA !!

Woodruff, I'm not going after a Cape this trip, I'm starting with a couple of Plains game animals. (Blesbok, Impala, maybe a Kudu ?) I'll probably shoot 3 or 4 critters total. The trip itself isn't that much, It's the shooting and mounting stuff that adds up !! I'm going more for the experience then a shooting spree. I plan on going back real soon again. I will have lotza pics though, I'm always good for that.

Someone with a name of "RACKMASTER" tells me I need an Ego adjustment head shrunk ? dude.... I've always liked your Humor :)

-Moosie

Moosie....good luck, enjoy, drink the wine. You HAVE to shoot/kill a kudu, you'll see. Remember you can't kill enough kudu....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

If they ask you to get into a big black kettle........don't do it!:)

Bring me back a African Bull Turtle shell. Thanks!

Eel

Was something posted that shouldn't have been ?

Missing post 8,9, & 15.. I'm guessing a Software Glitch... *Roll Eyes*

-Moosie

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-08 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p]You guys Miss me ?????? :)

-Moosie

I've uploaded the Pics but you know how it is here. I posted a link once and it got nuked. Notice the missing threads above *roll eyes* It doesn't matter how much I contribute here. Some Admins still get their panties in a wad. Since it's a Utah site I'll leave my real thoughts out of it............

Anyways, Trip was good. We had a great time.

-Moosie

The "bonus" animal is UNREAL!! Congrats Oscar. That video is freaking hilarious as well!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

We took tons of Video. I did a talk just before I shot the Giraffe and It was a french Accent that time. 1/2 Way through it switched to a Mexican accent. I haven't seen it but I think it's gonig to be funny as the Other Steve Erwin one.

-Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom