That damned lost jet

It Flew in to the Bermuda Triangle!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Terrorist pilots landed somewhere in the middle east. Going to load it up with explosive and head to the US at some point.

They talked about how it flew way high and then low. Probably went high to kill off all the passengers, and then Feleno, is probably exactly right. And it probably won't be the last one.

the government can listen to our conversations but they cant find a damn jet? Seems fishy to me.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

F'N Obummer misplaced AirForce1 and needs a replacement quick. That's according to Slush Limpdick. I heard that on AM radio and Roy confirmed it so it has to be true urrrp!

Mosnar has the facts but has been muzzled by 1-911 and the little blue police.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Well, what it really is is a trick designed to get you to look the other way while our politicians slowly and sneakily deprive of us of more of our rights, property, and hard earned money!

Looky here! Looky here! Follow the magic 8 ball! It's all a conspiracy!

Then, when we turn around again, gas prices have shot up another quarter a gallon, your insurance premiums doubled and the street in front of your house is now on the top of where your rose bushes used to be!

Stop looking for silly planes and look at what is happening right in front of your noses!

Or so my libertarian friends would say. Personally, I think they were smoking weed and just wandered way off course and landed somewhere in Thailand.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I think they flew it really hight to kill off all the passengers than way low to toss them out! Then landed to load up a lot TNT to fly over and put up Obamas butt cheeks!

Bigfish

Abiggerfish2fry Why would they do that? Obumumer is on their side!

who farted?

You guys are missing the easy find. Just resurrect Tattoo from Fantasy Island. He could always spot the planes!

Looks like they found it!! Or at least figured out where it went down.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The big question we need to ask ourselves though is what have the major news networks been hiding by focusing ALL their attention constantly on this story for the last 3 weeks?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

The announcement came the same day as Australian officials said they had spotted two objects in the southern Indian Ocean that could be related to the flight, which has been missing since March 8 with 239 people aboard.

One object is "a grey or green circular object," and the other is "an orange rectangular object," the Australian Maritime Safety Authority said.
----------------------------------------------------

Probably just a turtle hunter with orange vest stalking a Indian Ocean Giant Tortise.

From that description it looks like Ransom is down there fishing and "chumming" after having had his Bisquets & Gravy...just saying!

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

What kind of person comes on world media and claims the wreckage is located and all on board are dead without one single person putting a hand on any shred of evidence? This is a really badly planned cover-up of something. There are several world governments that are falling in with it.

Imagine that your loved one goes missing one day. The cops spend a week looking for him or her. After a week you see the police chief get on the news and state he knows where their car was last seen and that your loved one is dead because they found a picture of the wheels for sale on Craig's list. Everyone else quit worrying and looking now.

What is sad about this is I have no doubt that the PM of Malaysia does know all those people are dead and he knew it a week ago. He just doesn't want you to know when where or how.

Tristate, do you have any pictures of the airliner taken after the day it went missing or is this all circumstantial evidence you have? What do your lawyer buddies say? Was it above the power line or in the city limits? Can they get a conviction based on what you say?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Hell no I don't have any pictures and neither does the PM of Malaysia. That's my point. As far as whether they can get convictions obviously I am not the expert since I have been correct about the issue you jest about. You better talk to Flopgun and Vanilla.

I was hoping it was going to end up in a distance land and at least some of those people would be saved.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Well the hunt is back on.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>The announcement came the same day
>as Australian officials said they
>had spotted two objects in
>the southern Indian Ocean that
>could be related to the
>flight, which has been missing
>since March 8 with 239
>people aboard.
>
>One object is "a grey or
>green circular object," and the
>other is "an orange rectangular
>object," the Australian Maritime Safety
>Authority said.
>----------------------------------------------------
>
>Probably just a turtle hunter with
>orange vest stalking a Indian
>Ocean Giant Tortise.

By golly Eel looks like you were right!! Only a truly experienced turtle hunter would recognize that!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/31/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

HOOK 'EM!

Ummm. It looks like Tristate was right.
The "everyone is dead" statement by the PM was premature.... and or a cover-up. (Oh, governments wouldn't do that, would they?)
The only thing they've found, so far, is some old fishing junk!
Zeke

Uhh, there is a lot of guessing and speculation going on, but they are all dead. It has been 4 weeks. Using calculations and other determination probability factors, they can determine with reasonable assumption that the plane crashed in the Indian Ocean in deep water and though there could be debris out there, there is little chance for survivors.

I think there was massive cabin depressurization. The pilots lost oxygen, became delirous, tried to make some corrections, but were too out of it to make the correct adjustments and the plane then hit the ocean. The crew and passengers were dead long before then.

HOOK 'EM!

>Uhh, there is a lot of
>guessing and speculation going on,
>but they are all dead.

Yet even more guessing and speculation, Roy!

You're probably right and you certainly have your opinion but at least you're not the one announcing to the world that they're all dead... without any real proof.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom