THA'S IT!!! I'M OUTTA HERE - FINAL POST!

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-08 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p]OK - THAT'S IT! I AM FINALLY FINISHED WITH MM! THIS IS MY OFFICIAL LAST POST - AND I AIN'T COMING BACK!

I've put up with a lot on here! - Thought I could weather all the storms - but I guess not!

I've put up with the ridicule and the rhetoric and the rudeness!

I made it through the days when the other CATS were more annoying than BESS!

I've withstood the constant barrage of pic criticism and the photo shop jobs that don't get criticized but should!

I've lived through the inflated mule deer and elk scores and the criticism of the legitimate ones!

I've seen good hunters ridiculed for being too ethical and beginners shunned from ever hunting again because their ethics aren't up to the lofty standards of some of those around here!

I've waited for promised pics for years that still have never come and have seen the same pic a dozen different times - all from a dozen different locations!

I've seen some of the regulars come and go and then come back again!

I've seen the young punks get mad at each other and fight like two year olds in juvenile ways beyond comprehension!

I've seen my home state ridiculed and raised time and time again!

I've lived through the rumors and innuendo and the hero-worship!

I've evan survibed the spellng errers and the turrible grammer - evan tho it drives me freekin craisy!

I've lived through the 202 and TFinal political and environmental debates and Dude's left wing ideology and his right wing conspiracy theories!

I've survived the censorship by the trigger happy mods and the post nuking! Whatever happened to free speech??!!!!

I put up with it when the chat room was taken down and dismantled!

I've even had my little sister come on here and steal my friends!

YET I STILL KEEP COMING BACK!!! Until NOW! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!

I have been pleading with Founder for this for a long time but he just ignores it! Well FINE! GO AHEAD IGNORE ME! Since I can't get my way I will just take my ball and GO HOME!!

That's right - I am leaving this place becuase Founder won't add a Forum for Turtle Hunting! I just can't take it any more!!

When will our sport be seen as legitimate and worthwhile???

How long will the great turtle hunting voices be silenced? forced to speak in anonimity and shame

I mean COME ON!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!

I mean you're telling me that WYOMING has its own forum and turtle hunting does not???? GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!!!

So this is it. I am not going to come back here ever again. Nope, not ever. I mean it. I am going. Really, I am. I'm serious. Serious as a heart attack. As a stroke. As cancer even. I'm done. I just can't deal with it anymore. i'm gone. Don't try and stop me. Really, don't. I mean it. I'm done. I'm gone. Gone like a freight train. Gone like the wind.

So --- BA BYE!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Oh - btw - APRIL FOOLS SUCKAS!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Roy, I was wondering if you had lost it totally until I got to the turtle hunting....then I remembered what day it was! LMAO!

The sad thing is..........I agree with a lot of those ideas......how freaking long did it take you to come up with all of those....????????

Great POST!!!!

Jason

Well we in the secret turtle clan have finally had enough of your mentioning our secret society in public and effective immediately you are banished from our society.

Immediately return your secret decoder ring, your alligator camouflage suit as well as your floating-log decoy to the secret clubhouse at Sam Rayburn Res.

You are also stripped of all Alligator Gar medals, Fresh water Drud pin's, and all Leather-back, snapping, and land terrapin awards.
If we hear of you mentioning our secret society again you will be shipped back to the 3-corners area and you will never be allowed to use the worde "GitDone...Ya'll..Yawnto...fixin..younder..

So as they say....GET ON OUTA HERE...

TripleK ......he's related to you?
also did you beat him up alot?(seems to hold some resentment towards you or he had a pet turtle you killed!)
I think Eagle is a Seagull!
Please don't go Roy ...I will buy you an ice cream cone and punch a trigger happy mod in the shoulder!
RM

Roy, you're almost as bad as my wife. I think that April 1 is her favorite day of the year. By 8:00, she had already pulled April Fool's pranks on three people.

Roy! I was right behind you buddy! I got about half way through the read and almost logged out, never to return! If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me!

Good thing I kept reading!:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-08 AT 08:27PM (MST)[p]lol Roy you have no idea what ridicule is on here. you've only got a microscopic view, believe me, i know better than anyone on here.

-Cass

With all the crap you have taken on this site its a wonder you don't pack two shovels.
Driftersifter

So some new guy gets his undies in a bunch and Brian is supposed to change everything? Man, kids these days just don't respect their elders.
HB

That iz helerius! I lik how u miss speled werds wen you rote that you cant stand miss speled werds. To dam funny!!

Steve

Wow! Even got Cass to post!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom