Thanksgiving Whitetail outlook

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
Any word on how the herds up around Kooskia have held up?

My oldest son, 20, just signed up for the Air Force and will likely be leaving in jan. My two younger son's are in high/middle school so sports will keep them busy through the end of october. So, I am hoping for a family Thanksgiving vacation to chase whitey's as a group and am hoping if the weather comes like last year the deer will be a plenty!

If I can get a confirm they did ok I will likely not purse a quickie last minute one day muley hunt for the younger boys, but my oldest will get a muley and a NR whitey tag from dad and if anyone on here wants to complain about that, save your breath(fingers).

The deer seem to be doing fine up here this year. They are real visible out in the fields right now.

Heck buy them all two tags, that is what they are for. If you have the ground to hunt or know the area, you should have no problems killing some deer.

Sounds like a plan then. We'll be eating turkey sandwiches in the camper. Now all we will need is some SNOW!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom