Thanks

H

HumbledHunter

Thanks for all your warm welcomes. It means so much to me. Can't wait for all the draw results come out so I can help anyone who asks for it. I've been compiling a book with all the gps coordinates to where I've seen 400" and 190" class bulls and bucks over the last few years.

I love my mm family and wish all of you the best of luck this season. Happy hunting

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

alright. i'll admit the influx of pm's from the free hunt giveaway was friggin funny but if u post any coordinates of any of my spots i will honestly be extremely unhappy. i dont think u would do that to me taylor as i think u may want the guide work this fall. however i could just hunt with 3g anyways and request u as my guide to seal the deal and then not tip you. kinda like what ol randy cotoure did to ya hahahabahahahaha!

Dickweed!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Hey guys!

I'm new here but have been lurking for a while. Just curious where a guy could go to shoot a 175" buck or larger and a 387" bull or bigger. Not looking for any honeyholes but just curious as I'm kicking around the idea of taking up the sport of hunting elks and deers.

Thanks for any help and God bless you and your whole family.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-12 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]Zigga I've seen some great racks here, let me know how you do.... Terry

Lat: 31.64252
Long: -110.3390958

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom