Thanks you kind sir!

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
I was out riding the old fourwheeler recently. She seems to glide over the snow pretty well. I went up for an afternoon of riding and ended up going from 0-2" of snow to about 4' in the span of about 100 yards. Needless to say, I ended up getting stuck.

thank heavens for winches and dead tree fall!! I was stuck for about 3 hours and got out as the sun was going down. I'd already consumed my water and little food that I'd brought.

As I was cruzing back to my truck I found what turned out to be a miralce lying in the road... a nice (unopened!) bottle of Gatorade!! (Thankfully not pee)

So to you good sir who dropped your drink I say THANK YOU!!

I learned a few things, take more chiz into the woods no matter how 'short' or 'quick' of a trip I take!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-13 AT 01:35PM (MST)[p]That's one of those new bottles that appear to be new after using!!! I hope it had cooled down by then? TIC TAC Sir???

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-13 AT 02:00PM (MST)[p]Oh dear God! Tell me you did not drink it? I found one like that once and

needless to say I spent a whole Week with a sleeping bag and a pillow sitting

on the toilet! They told me I would look back some day and just laugh about it!

Let me know when to laugh!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

JUDAS Travis!

That's a TARDville PISS-Bomb!

Proves you were Thirsty!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I'm more concerned that you got stuck in 4 inches of snow for three hours! Was your bike in neutral?:)

Traditional >>>------->

this symbol ' means feet.

I also checked for a seal!! I think it was sealed... at least it tasted like gatorade. Not uncle bess gatorade mind you...

And for you who call me a whimp... so, I've got little muscles but my.... you know.... fourwheeler is heavy!

>
> this symbol ' means feet.
>
>
>
>I also checked for a seal!!
>I think it was sealed...
>at least it tasted like
>gatorade. Not uncle bess gatorade
>mind you...
>
>
>And for you who call me
>a whimp... so, I've got
>little muscles but my.... you
>know.... fourwheeler is heavy!

Haha, I apologize, I missed the ' on the 4
Now I'm concerned with the rest of them about the strategically placed Gatorade bottle. :)

Traditional >>>------->

Well Travis!

You've heard the Slang:"Don't Eat Yellow Snow" Right?

Don't Drink Yellow Gatorade Either!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom