Thanks UWC

Tikka

Long Time Member
I want to publicly thank all the hard working members at UWC.Thanks to them I have now officially joined back up up with SFW.If it wasn't for their relentless pursuit of awnsers in the crying fashion, I don't know maybe I would have joined them.

Good for you Tikka, glad to see you get back in the saddle and follow your convictions. Too many hunters sit on the sidelines and just don't commit one way or the other. Hope all works out well for you.

Congrats if thats what you want. Maybe we should have a party or something. Like you said about the draw odds and sfw and the expo, WHO CARES!

Tikka,

Not sure exactly what you are meaning, but I think it is about time a group like that was started. More power to them. No I'm not a member of their group. As for them being crying whiners, if that is what you meant. I don't see that. Their so called crying and whining has been as much as those who wanted the 30 mule deer units and the 18 or higher buck/doe ratio.

If that is not what you meant, my apologies for misunderstanding. Maybe you just meant that they kept pushing for answers and the answers they got helped make your decision. At any rate congrats on deciding what group you wanted to belong to.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom