Thanks Rush!

S

slickrock

Sheriff Dupnik.....

"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," the sheriff said. "And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

Slick

I am not sure about it being the capital for bigoty and hatred, I think Idaho may be in the running also with it's white power hate groups that seem to flourish in that state.

RELH

relh been here for 17 years and seen a few white pride people but less per ca pita that any other state I have been to. Northern Idaho has a couple small groups . But nothing really prevelent.

No one knows except the whackjob himself, but the more I read about him the more it appears to me that he targeted Giffords because he felt let down that she wasn't as left wing whack-a-doodle as he wanted her to be. Potheads that worship at a skull alter that they personally built in their own backyard don't tend to be tea partiers. At least that's what I'm reading on the internet, so it must be true...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Unfortunately the sheriff used his official position to present his. He's not paid for that and showed poor judgement. I believe he has reduced his ability to lead by this and has probably put an end to his career. Although, that won't stop him from entering the political,arena now. He's a now a poster child for the DNC.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom