Thanks Don, Karl, and Mr. Mower.......

M

mulemanrack

What a great first gathering for the Full Curl Society! Alot more people showed up than I expected. My wife and I had a blast and our names weren't pulled. Just the excitement and anticipation of it all was worth it. Rubbing shoulders with other great sheep hunters and seeing people you know draw sheep tags is great!
Eight years ago my name was drawn for a Stone Sheep tag thanks to Karl Malone's donation and the great work of UFNAWS and Don Peay. I would have never been able to afford a Stone without the help of these great gentleman and organizations. THANKS!
I will patiently wait for my luck to come around again and hopefully my name will be drawn soon for my Rocky and complete my
FULL CURL. In the mean time I'll throw all my support behind the Full Curl Society and the great people associated with it. Thanks again......
RACK

Rack;
I second the motion!!! Keep up the good work Full Curl Society!!! It truly is the MEN behind the name that made the organization.
Zeke

Wait a minute! Rack's name already came up! He got my Stone sheep hunt, RIGHT? LOL

Oh well..... I hope it comes up again. Good people deserve good things!

Zeke

PS; Rack, what sheep do you still need for the Full Curl?

Zeke,
I just need my Rocky......Hope I don't go to my grave a 3/4 curler. I'll be calling you and Kurt when I draw that Cali hunt in the desert of Idaho.

Rack;
Great hunt in Idaho for sure. As we have talked before, early hunt is super hot. Second hunt is only hot! LOL
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom