THANKS 2 canyonwell FAMILY&FRIENDS!!!

B

bobcatbess

A SPECIAL THANKS TO canyonwell FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!

YUP!!!

ME & THE BOY TOOK A COUPLE DAYS OFF!!!

WENT DOWN & HUNTED WITH MY FRIEND canyonwell ALONG WITH HIS FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!

MY SON HAD THE PERMIT SO I COULDN'T DO MUCH BUT:::

ENJOY THE GREAT MEALS THAT WERE PREPARED 3 TIMES A DAY!!!

ENJOY NEW SCENERY!!!

ENJOY SEEING DIFFERENT SPECIES OF CRITTERS WE'D NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!

ENJOY RIDING AROUND IN NICE 4 DOOR FORDS WITH PLENTY OF ROOM IN THEM!!!(THIS ONES FOR YOU canyonwell!!!)

ENJOY THE FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE WITH EVERY PERSON WE MET WHILE WE WERE THERE!!!

I'M TELLING YOU I GAINED 50 POUNDS IN JUST A FEW DAYS,JUST ASK canyonwell!!!

AND THE PIN STRIPES WE PUT ON THEM NEW TRUCKS,DAMN I'M TELLING YOU THEM CACTI ARE ROUGH ON PAINT JOBS!!!

THEM SPIDERS DOWN THERE ARE BIG ENOUGH TO REMOVE THE FRONT DIFFERENTIAL IF YOU SMACK EM,NO BULLCRAP!!!

THEN TO TOP THINGS OFF I SEEN eel DOWN THERE,I AIN'T BULLSHIPPING NOBODY!!!

I LOST MY CAMERA MEMORY CARD WHILE I WAS DOWN THERE SO PICTURES ARE THIN!!!

WE HAD A GREAT TIME & HIGHLY RECOMMEND canyonwell IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT A REASONABLE PRICED SPEED GOAT HUNT AND ALL THE HOSPITALITY THAT CAME WITH IT!!!

MY SON HAD MANY CHANCES TO NOTCH HIS TAG BUT HE OPTED NOT TO!!!

IN HIS EYES THE BUCKS HE LET WALK WILL BE BIGGER FOR NEXT YEARS HUNTERS AND I'M TELLING YOU HE DID LET SOME DECENT BUCKS WALK!!!

THANKS AGAIN canyonwell TO YOU & YOUR CREW WE DID HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-08 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]Awesome! Hope CW enjoyed your company too. I'm sure he did. We missed ya, Bobcat. And why am I surprised you had a "equipment malfunction" and don't have any pics?? Hmmmmm.....someone's a bit camera shy, methinks.

Jenn

glad to hear you people hooked up ....I knew while hearing bits and pieces here and there while you were trying to set up the whole thing up you folk's would have a great time!
killing is just not the most important while hunting with family and friends............
rm

I can visualize the KAT going ballistic when he had "equipment malfunction" and totally giving his camera a "high desert tune-up". Glad you had a great time.

Bess,

You are too kind. We are hoping to get the town put back together soon. I drove past your motel room today and the sheets are still hanging outside airing out... I see the painters wearing gas masks trying to get in to repaint. Both rooms in that whole wing are closed til further notice. The city council held an emergency meeting and now they want to screen my hunters for next year.

But, all in all, it is good to see that you are going to trade that stinkin dodge in for a new ford after the wonderful experience you had here....lol

Steve

WOW!!!!..... The cap button really does work... :) Sounds like new friends having a great time..... Doesn't get any better than that..... Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom