Texas A & M rolls Tide! Gig UM!

txhunter58

Long Time Member
I have at least three reasons to be up about yesterdays defeat of Alabama by the Texas Aggies: I am a graduate, and avid fan, and I happen to live in the town where Johnny Manziel grew up and played (Kerrville, Tx).

This kid is undersized, but there is no give up in him and he is the real deal. Not sure he will ever make it to the pros as a quarterback, but boy is he fun to watch in College.

Gig Um!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Typical Aggie...win one big game and you guys think you won it all!! Just razzing ya tx. Red Raider alumni here. In all seriousness I think it shows how overrated the SEC is and how strong the big 12 conference was. Wish you guys would come back. I got a lot of TAM friends that we can't raz each other about games. The biggest travesty of the whole deal is the TAM/Texas thanksgiving game. Lots of divided fun family dinners are no more!!

Yep, not to mention what do we do with our fight songs!

But they are already talking an A & M vs. Texas Cotton Bowl this year. Hope that happens. But to be honest, not sure who would win that one. Passing offenses are the ones we have most trouble stopping.

txhunter58

Whoop!

I don't think that was our only big win of the year CJ!
Summlin has made a huge difference in attitude and Johnny Football is off the charts- whether you like A&M or not. I don't think the SEC is overrated, hell they have won 6 national championships in a row!!!! More than anything, this is a GIANT win for our recruiting class coming up.

T264

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-12 AT 05:21PM (MST)[p]Try this on for size:

HEISMANzeil

txhunter58

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom