TEX MEX TRAIL MIX ANYBODY???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Anybody tried it?

Some of the Best Trail Mix I've ever had!

Spicy Cajun peanuts!

Sesame sticks!

Salsa Corn Sticks!

Chilli Crescents!

Almonds!

Pepitas!

I could do without the Almonds,don't mind em but they make my mouth sore!

I'll have some more of this in my pack next Huntin Season!

Good Stuff!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-13 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]Bess is this a creation of someone in the local ward relief society? Or, can I buy it somewhere?

Don't know where you buy it?

This Jug of Trail Mix was gave to me!

Not sure where it came from?

I don't think the Relief Society though?:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Standard fare down here - good stuff!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Oh yeah! Good stuff. I absolutley can not stand the standard peanut, rasin, m&m trail mix, I could just gag! The tex mex is great. My favorite is the oriental with wasabi peas. Or make your own. I'm guessing there is no Winco out in the basin? Greatest supermarket ever, brought back the bulk section x100!!! I like a mix of salted soy nuts, salt&pepper cashews, spicy pumpkin seeds and seasame turds.

does it taste like big tom? (you left your self open for that one) just joking, don't be burning down the fort or something,,,,,

"RE: TEX MEX TRAIL MIX ANYBODY???"
Nope I'll pass on the homo snack mix. A couple of Bud's and some homemade jerky will do.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Hey slick, try the Tex Mex and a couple Buds! After a couple more Buds the Tex Mex will be really good!

> "RE: TEX MEX TRAIL MIX
>ANYBODY???"
>Nope I'll pass on the homo
>snack mix. A couple of
>Bud's and some homemade jerky
>will do.
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

COOL It Slick!

Your Buddy(Obama!) Only knows what a 'JERK' is!

JERKY without a Y!

>Just bought some at Walmart $6.98.
> I like it.
>My wife is not impressed.
>

Your Wife sure is Finicky isn't She?:D

Sounds good...I just bought some off the ebay link you posted...maybe they'll hook you up since your spreading the word.

"I'll see you all this coming fall in the Big Rock Candy Mountains!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom