Test your Turkey Knowledge.....

I got 13, which is not all that great. I should have done better considering how much time I spend with all you turkeys!:)

6.What sound does a female turkey make?
You chose: click
That's right!

It should be "cluck" not click! Any turkey hunter knows that!

Eel

Steve, I always thought it was...
"HEY TOM! THE HUNTER IS OVER HERE!"

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

I did better this morning, lol

Your score:
Wow!, you got 19 questions right! You're a turkey expert!

JB

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-07 AT 09:40AM (MST)[p]I did better this morning, lol
Your score:
Wow!, you got 19 questions right! I'm a turkey!

JB

Ha ha JB. From anyone else I'd have believed it.

Ransom

Did a lot of guessing for a 50% correct. Just didn't learn those important facts in school I guess.

Beanman

I got 14. With all the time I've spent turkey hunting, I thought I'd do better, but I wasn't expecting the general questions like which president decreed Thanksgiving to be the last Thursday in November.

Gotta go to bed now. Have to get up in the morning to go shoot a big tom tomorrow morning (hopefully!) Look out, longbeards!

I got 15, but I just read an article yesterday that answered half of them just yesterday in the newspaper. I missed which president wanted to change the date, where Arkansas ranks, which country eats the most turkey, and the percentage of Americans who eat turkey at Christmas. I would have missed the "click", but it was referred to in the article I read and on the news the other day.

PRO

I GOT 19 OF THEM RIGHT!!!

REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE USED TO GIVE ME CRAP???

THEN TEE-TEE-K STARTED THAT TRIVIA GAME!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE SPENT THE MOST TIME WITH TURKEYS???

IN THE WILD???

OR RIGHT HERE ON MM???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I just got my wife to take the quiz. She only got 8 correct. Everything was ok until I told her I got 14 right.

I think she's going to put me out on the porch with the dog....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom