test drive.......

That link only works if you are already logged in to Facebook.

Try this one:

Too bad it is all acting.

It was done on a closed course and the comments say that the driver is actually Brad Noffsinger - not the Rainbow Warrior.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Great concept! I thought it pretty good, thanks!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That was very funny!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Good one Manny! I heard those new Camero's are scary fast. 500hp motors or something.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

What a HOOT!!! That was good....need that done on a regular basis to them pushy car dealers HEHEHE

>What a HOOT!!! That was good....need
>that done on a regular
>basis to them pushy car
>dealers HEHEHE

yah.....+1

I had a 71' SS Camaro that was a blast to drive and brought the gals a running but it was NOTHING like they make them now...

I mean, where could you get out and really drive this thing and if you did and got caught going 170+, how much is a ticket like that? lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom