Terrorist Propaganda...

TripleK

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-07 AT 08:50AM (MST)[p]Sorry if someone already posted this....

What's wrong with this picture? (besides the obvious MAN HANDS on that lady...sheesh!)

" An elderly Iraqi woman shows two bullets which she says hit her house [emphasis added] following an early coalition forces raid in the predominantly Shiite Baghdad suburb of Sadr City."
lying.jpg

I guess the coalition forces are throwing the bullets now, because those are unspent rounds. We're going to any extreme to avoid colatteral damage.

Also I would say the knarley hands match the knarley face.

Yes - but Shiite women in Iraq are not allowed to wear jewelery. Man hands...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Would anyone care to venture a guess of Photoshop? The clarity of the face doesn't seem to match the hands...
And I agree, since when did we start throwing live rounds instead of shooting them???? haha

I'm waiting for the dude to weigh in on this one. Must be some logical explanation that we are not seeing. It might be my imagination but I don't think muslims like us.

Ransom

I don't know.....

I've been around some ol'rancher, farm
women that had hands like that.

always seem'd to raise a blister......

lrv

HEY ALL YOU JACK-ASSES!!!

GO CHECK THE 10 x 8 BULL PICTURE OUT I POSTED!!!

JUST WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU TO HOLLAR PHOTOSHOP JOB!!!

I AGREE!!!

I GUESS THEY DON'T KNOW A LIVE ROUND FROM A .............OH HELL NEVERMIND!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THEM LOOK LIKE WEATHERBY BULLETS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LIVE BY THE PHOTOSHOP DIE BY THE PHOTOSHOP! Ain't our fault you never posted a real picture!!

RUS

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD"!!!

AND I QUOTE!!!

MAYBE YOU COULD POST ANOTHER JAIL BIRD HOLDING HIS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Wasn't a jail bird but some poor UPS guy that was right next to the photo I was trying to post. PLUS, back in the old days I hadn't figured out the "preview" deal on MM! At least I didn't have to steal some poor guy's trail cam & then photoshop the crap outta the stolen picture! "Wait a minuet" I think I did post a pirated trail cam photo! Whew, at least I didn't brag about it!!

<smile>

RUS

I NEVER BRAGGED ABOUT IT!!!

JUST TOLD IT THE WAY IT IS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom