Teg Nugent

N

NWElkHunter

I just caught a few bits of Rock Line her in Portland Oregon tonight and listened to Ted Nugent talk - man that guy has a love for out sport!!! He has such a nice and directly elequent way of stating to the lay person why hunting is important and really does try to educate non-hunters that we play an important roll. Just thought it was great...

You should talk to him in person. I have had the pleasure to chat with the Nuge on quite a few occasions. I was the first Washington State member of his old World Bowhunters. I've got a ton of stuff that he has given or traded me throughout the years. He really is a pretty cool dude. Down to earth and seems genuinely glad to talk with you. I know that sounds gay! Haahaaaa.... Oh, and Shemane's hootages are nice in person as well!!!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Ditto what polarbear said. I had the pleasure of hunting with uncle Ted and he is really a down to earth guy. Great to talk to. He loves to hear himself talk as well LMAO. Definetly one of the good guys, plus the dude can rock out like no other............

AHH!!!

UNCLE TED!!!

THE ROCKIN ROLL PONY TALE!!!

THE BRONCO!!!

DID I MENTION SHEMANE???

polarbear BEAT ME TO IT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom