Teen Heartthrob has crush on MM regular

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
9225781b.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hell if you play your cards right you can be rich...lmao

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Was the "try me" button JB's idea?

Secrets? Life has so many secrets! This is one of those, "what I don't know, won't hurt me" stories?.....LOL!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

>Geez Nick JB is missing and
>presumed dead in the tsunami.

...........that tsunami wouldn't dare mess with JB!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

>Geez Nick JB is missing and
>presumed dead in the tsunami.
>

He's prolly standing on the corner with a sign that reads: "THE WORLD IS ENDING LETS FU&$!!"

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom