Tech help

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-07 AT 10:56AM (MST)[p]My son-in-law installed a DVD/CD Rewritable drive on my computer last week. (God love him!) Then he left for home, 400 miles away. He put it on there so he could install a photoshop program, I think.

I have no clue as to what to do with it. He said I can copy pictures and stuff to CDs or DVDs. But I don't know how, or why, for that matter.:)

It came with a software disc, and I looked at it but it's all Greek to me.

Would somebody be willing to give me a little information about how it works? It is made by Sony. It would be cool to put My Pictures on a DVD to keep from losing them.

Thanks,

Eel

As far as I know, You need a program like "nero" to put data (pictures, movies, ect..) on a dvd. A cd-R (different type of disk) is a different story.

Here is a link for use with nero. Your computer may have nero? or another type of burning software.
http://www.supermediastore.com/burningdvdtips.html
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

HEY eel!!!

WOULD YOU MIND ASKING A QUESTION DOWN BELOW CAPS-LOCK MENTALITY PLEASE???

I WISHED I COULD HELP YOU BUT YOU KNOW I CAN'T!!!

YOU'LL GET IT!!!

JUST KEEP SCREWING WITH IT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Thanks guys. I don't have nero or anything like that. I think I'll just print out any pictures I can't live without. All 4 of them LOL!

My computer is supposed to be fun. Too much technical stuff isn't fun for me.

Eel

Eel,

Do you know if he installed the drivers? What kind of operating system do you use? Shoot me a PM and let me know what the problems are. I might be able to help you out a bit.

Torch,

The first question is, how did you get the name "Torch"?

Just kidding! Sent you a PM.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom