Tebow making a comeback

Gator

Long Time Member
I hope he makes it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I could never understand why they had to change the way he threw. It worked while he was in College very well for him. I think the NFL elites think there is only one way to properly throw and they didn't do him any favors. He's been working out for the Eagles. I hope he does well also.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-15 AT 11:05PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-15 AT 11:03?PM (MST)

He is a winner and I wish him the best. Denver would only let him throw on 3rd and long. That is a difficult situation to succeed in, yet he still did alright. He is as good a leader as you will ever find and has a tremendous work ethic.

I thought the nfl spent to much time criticizing his religious beliefs, than letting Tebow play football. I will say this, he better have an open mind because he might be playing a different position other than qb.

They wanted him to change his throwing motion because of his long wind up. NFL defensive backs are far more skilled at jumping routes than college kids. Richard Sherman, Darelle Revis and their ilk have wet dreams about playing against Tebo. He is a solid guy and a man of faith but an NFL quarterback he aint.

>I could never understand why they
>had to change the way
>he threw. It worked while
>he was in College very
>well for him. I think
>the NFL elites think there
>is only one way to
>properly throw and they didn't
>do him any favors. He's
>been working out for the
>Eagles. I hope he does
>well also.

NRA Life Member

"The critters have to win every time. I only have to win once!"

Philly already passed on him, he worked out for them Monday but I guess they didn't like what they saw and didn't make him any offers.

Hopefully he will fit in somewhere or be willing to play another position.

Tebow's problem is that he is not able to play quarterback in The NFL. He also refuses any thought of position change to possibly play as a pro. Philly doesn't have any recievers left, so it made no sense to work out a guy that can't throw with nobody on the roster to throw to. mtmuley

Yep it looks like a 2nd coming of Tebow.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

He should be able to master all 8 plays in his playbook. That's all he could handle at Denver, and that is the real problem.

I like the Man, but I don't think he's going to be an NFL Quarterback of note.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-15 AT 09:52PM (MST)[p]I don't like that he is on the Eagle's, but I am glad that he is getting another chance. I thought he did great at Denver. Hopefully all the extra coaching he has been receiving has been worth the time and effort invested.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom