Tebow is gone

Kinda sad because he was a great player and a greater individual. Not a great proto-typical NFL QB but definitely a leader and someone who is going to be remembered in Denver for a long time. He played a pretty important role for a short time.

My 14 year old son is going to be pretty disappointed. It is not often that your favorite player gets to play for your favorite team. We kind of knew this was going to be happening so he was mentally preparing. He put on his Bronco's Tebow jersey this morning and said to my wife "Better wear this today - it might be the last time I will ever get to."

Good luck to Tim.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Bad news on this, there is already opposition on the team and they are baffled. They said "why aren't we getting more weapons for Marck Sanchez in stead of a rookie QB that doesn't play the position he's paid to play?"
Not a good "welcome" in my boook.

Jacksonville would have been a MUCH better fit for him as that is his home town.

Apparently there is already a snag in the trade to the Jets. I read its gonna cost NY another 5 million if they want Tim, something about the language of his contract.

Hope he is a "H" back with option to throw.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I was disappointed to hear of his trade but like most saw it coming. I understand that a player like Manning only comes along once in a while but I still believe Tebow will prove to be a great QB

Yeah, players like Manning only come along once in awhile. But, he only wins a Superbowl "once in awhile" too. 1 in 14 years. With a 5 year contract, he better hurry this time. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom