Team Ropers?

R

RMK_800

Anyone out there have the hobby of team roping? One of the most stress relieving / frustrating sports out there imo..

I have not in about a year or so. I pretty much quit last year when hunting season started and the wife was pregnant. Since moving back to Kali I plan on getting back into it a little. It is a lifestyle you choose goong every weekend. No half assing it if you want to be good. I like hunting more though. My cousin gets along real well heeling. He is going to Reno this weekend for a roping all week and he also qualified for the world series roping event the week of the NFR in Vegas. I plan on getting back going a little with him.

Yep. Do it just for fun and not to compete. Not the cheapest hobby but worth every penny when you get a chance.

I used to rope alot especially with my grandpa but havent for several years now. He was real good but hes gone now. Id like to get back into it but all the roping I do now is branding. Every now and then Ill pull out the dummy though.

My Dads youngest brother is 20 years younger and him, my Uncle, and i grew up more as Brothers than him being my Uncle. His Son, my Cousin, Russell Cardoza has been doing pretty good these past few years going to the NFR each year and doing well. He's doing steer wrestling and tie-down too.

http://www.equisearch.com/horses_riding_training/russell-cardoza-worlds-greatest-roper-2010/

Me, i know which end of a rope to throw but i'd always rather flank em than rope em!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom