Team Geritol

Long Time Member
Team Geritol takes an early lead but not sure how it will last while they go into pit row. Kilo and the Kona Plick did not pace themselves

4136team_geritol.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]lmao, every pic i see of rans on a boat he is either passed out dead drunk or he is chumming. i see kilo has caught that dunlap disease. (thats where his belly dunlaps over his belt) i guess catching a 300 pound strip marlin will wear a guy out. congrats kilo

JUDAS F'N PRIEST!

Looks as if you boys are really roughin it?

Hope the Captain is awake cuzz I don't see anybody else that is!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

PISSCUTTER ON!

PISSCUTTER ON!!

PISSCUTTER ON!!!

LMAO!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

>Man, if I had known that's
>how you fish in Kona
>I would have came for
>sure!
>
>Eel

Check your PM's plick.

The morgue may have had to be called if that was a 3,4 500 pounder:) I bet hunting with you boys is a blast!! I bet camp has hot showers, masseuses, chefs, guides, psychologist for after the kill, mobile command center etc.. And all this for a general C or B tag in Cali.

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Kilo reminds me of my Grammpa!! LOL.....GREAT grammpa. :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I think 1911 kept Rans up the night before. 9pm is way to late.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

i just figured out why kilo and rans want me to got hunt with them in wyoming next year. ide be the youngster in the bunch and ide have to to everything for them. i need to start hanging out with a younger crowd

Looks like fun? Their taking naps for Christ sake!!! LOL!! Give those boys a RedBull and Vodka and get that party started!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

>Looks like fun? Their taking naps
>for Christ sake!!! LOL!! Give
>those boys a RedBull and
>Vodka and get that party
>started!
>
>Steve
>Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha
>sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team
>America World Police

Wiz is this more your style??
1857pic27499.jpg

~Z~

Good God! You girls can sleep back on the mainland for Christ sakes! If I was there, someone would have a shaved eyebrow and the strippers would be in the pictures!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Cuz,

You are going to have to learn not to sleep with your mouth open when D13er is around. Don't you know about him always packing a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce in his back pocket.

He will use it for more then his breakfast eggs.

RELH

Cuz

We are sending JB home tomorrow because he ran out of money and maxed out his credit cards. Besides the owner of the Korean bar has a bounty on his head. The ladies at the Korean bar had never ran into an Italian before. They are still in hiding as I type this report.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-11 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]AAAAaahhhh! Those Italians and their hands. Can not talk without using them.

RELH

Looks like Kilo is about to fall sideways to the floor. If you aren't sleeping on the return trip, you didn't play hard enough!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom