Teaching the future…

At least we aren’t paying her very much. Didn’t we all agree in the other thread you get what you pay for?

When you teach it is not about your beliefs that you teach, there is a curriculum to follow.
Why so many teachers think that they have to shape our kids into what they think is right instead of letting the Parents do their job and the teachers do there's. Period

And the saddest thing is that she’s raising someone’s kids because the parents aren’t there.

If we’re going to make teachers raise our kids, we really should pay to get better ones.

This is what is teaching your kids and grand kids… isn’t a comfortable thought…
lucyshovel.jpg

Fun story.

Years ago I was on a job and the mason would throw brick chunks at the hod tender when he wanted a cut or mud.

Heard the hid tender warn him not to. Mason, being a real tough guy, throws a chunk at him while he's mixing mud in the mixer, and BOOM, hoddy walked over and smacked him with a shovel.

Masonry boss asked the mason WTF did he think was going to happen. Funny as hell

Fun story.

Years ago I was on a job and the mason would throw brick chunks at the hod tender when he wanted a cut or mud.

Heard the hid tender warn him not to. Mason, being a real tough guy, throws a chunk at him while he's mixing mud in the mixer, and BOOM, hoddy walked over and smacked him with a shovel.

Masonry boss asked the mason WTF did he think was going to happen. Funny as hell
The alternative..

slappingfish.gif

The flag made her feel uncomfortable??? WTF?!?!?Unbelievable…, if all of these idiots are so disgusted with their country, they need to get the hell out of here. She needs to relocate to the Middle East, then maybe she would realize how F’ing good she has it here in the US.

The flag made her feel uncomfortable??? WTF?!?!?Unbelievable…, if all of these idiots are so disgusted with their country, they need to get the hell out of here. She needs to relocate to the Middle East, then maybe she would realize how F’ing good she has it here in the US.
Maybe she is afraid of heights???

Not that it matters...but, I bet that person is dead, and has been for awhile. And, I bet that person has the rope around their upper chest, and not the neck.

Last edited:
In the video, maybe, but, physiologically, the neck will not support full weight of the human body for long.

In the still photo it looks as if the rope is supporting weight of the body under the armpits.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom