TCU

lve2143

Very Active Member
Leaving the mountain west conference,
and going with the "Big Boy's"

Can they hang ???

I think they can.

Laro

I couldn't care less what the so called experts have had to say for the past couple of seasons. Teams like TCU, Boise, and Utah have proven themselves over the years as being able to play with anybody, at any time. Utah I believe is going to have a harder time adjusting than TCU will in there new conferences. TCU will be going to bigger bowls more often than the Utes. As for Boise, they are looking around asking themselves just what the hell happened. All they ended up doing is leaving the WAC, to join the WAC extended. They are now going to take BYUs namesake in the Las Vegas Bowl. Sucks for them.

I don't think I would call the Big East "big boys" I think it's great that they will be in a conference with an automatic BCS bid, and they shouldn't have difficulty in reaching that because of the great program they've built. TCU loses a lot of players this next year that were key to thier success. Kerley, and Dalton are both gone. Who know's how they will be next year, but they should be just fine after a year or 2. Excited for TCU Wisconsin though. Should be a great game. Let's see how their defense does against a truley dominant offense.

Even with all the people leaving, TCU will win the Big East their first year in, book it. The Big East is garbage at the bottom, and not much better at the top.

Go Frogs, kick some Badger A!

2a0fcsk.gif

Yea Boise sure got a bad deal, say goodbye to espn and hellow mtn channel. On a side note I was hoping to see them play someone else from a major conf, they will roll Ut and get no where with the nat media.

I will not lie and say that the Big East is the greatest conference in the nation, even though my favorite WVU Mountaineers are in that conference. Now the Big East used to be a great conference when the Miami Canes, Va Tech Hokies, and East Carolina Pirates, were in this conference, but this was 15-20 years ago. Back then WVU had 3 bowl apperances (BCS type) including on shot at the National Title againist Notre Dame, back when Dame was the team to beat. Now I am not complaining with 5 bowl apperances with 4 wins in the last 6 years or so that WVU has had, including a win againist OU in the Fiesta Bowl, after that rat Rodriguez bailed on them 3 weeks before the game. I would like to see the Big East get stronger, maybe better quality players will go to WVU. Here is to hoping.
WVBOWAK

Some of you guys must be hitting the egg nog. Boise State lost to the only half-way decent team they played, and TCU will get destroyed by Wisconsin. The BSU QB came in dead last in the Heisman voting, and they are in the bowl they deserve. No one outside of a 200 mile radius from Boise thinks they are a national contender. Auburn played and beat 6 Top 20 teams this year.

>Some of you guys must be
>hitting the egg nog.
>Boise State lost to the
>only half-way decent team they
>played, and TCU will get
>destroyed by Wisconsin. The
>BSU QB came in dead
>last in the Heisman voting,
>and they are in the
>bowl they deserve. No
>one outside of a 200
>mile radius from Boise thinks
>they are a national contender.
> Auburn played and beat
>6 Top 20 teams this
>year.

Quoting this post so it can't disappear before the 1st ;-)
2a0fcsk.gif

Bullelk1, don't see anything on here about Auburn and I didn't know Wisconsin was in the Big East. Thought they were in the Big 10. Glad you are here to point that out for us. BTW I think TCU is gonna handle Wisconsin unless Dalton gets stage fright again like last year.

Boise lost to a rival that has been beaten the last 6 meetings nevada is a good team and their number finaly came up.
Does Boise deserve a chance at a big bowl No way not if they did not win out would they beat anyone playing in any of the bowl games Most likely.
And Oregon will not handle the newton. Auburn would be a nobody without him to.

Oregon will kill Auburn. Boise had their worst game all year against Nevada and still would have won if their kicker didn't choke two chip shots. I would take Boise against anyone in the country for one game. Moore finshed fourth in the voting because it's all East coast sports writers that vote. Cam Newton won't play a down in the NFL at quarterback. Boise state and TCU are easily 2 of the best teams in the country. Imo.

I want Oregon to win in the worse way . I am a sec hater but Cam is the best Quarter back in College right now. I do like Luck second though. Moore was the best pocket quarter back in the game in my opinion ( not much for scrambling ).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom