Taxidermy Perfection!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-12-13 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]A collaboration between the best cat man - Phil Soucy and the best sheep guy - Dawayne Dewey.

The result?

Incredible....

From the Taxidermy World Championships being held this week in Springfield, Illinois.

945656_593290264028324_1390653244_n.jpg

SAM_2520_zpsf927ff2c.jpg

Somewhere between amazing and unbelievable. That's great stuff. I hope it is yours Harry. If not, someone is a lucky guy. I'll never have a place to put something like that, but I'd sure like to have it.

Not quite what I expected... Actually better!! I'd have to build a new house for that mount.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

WOW! that is sweet!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Unbelieveable mount, wow!!
You don't see a lot of faces on lion's that look "perfect", this one definitely sets the bar!!

THAT CAT HAS DETERMINATION IN HIS EYES, & THE RAM HAS FEAR IN HIS. ABOUT THE BEST PIECE OF ART I HAVE EVER SEEN, AND I AGREE THE CATS FACE IS PERFECT.......THANKS HH...............YD.

LAST EDITED ON May-13-13 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p]I've seen that same "hungry pussycat look" on Zeke's face when he is chasing mountain mutton!! LOL

Nice work!

the mount is mine the sheep is in the sheep forum under ghosthunter forgot the password, the cat is mine can wait to pick it up in cody Saturday.

Tanks for posting up the pics and the link you guys! Amazing work at the World's and a big congrats to the owner of these fine trophies!!

It has been a long time dream of mine to attend that show some day. Soon as it comes back west I will be there. Does anyone have a schedule for the next few years on where is will be held?

Thanks, Sliverslinger400

IT'S BEEN A TWO YEAR WAIT WELL WORTH IT I KILLED THE CAT 11 YEARS AGO SHEEP WAS KILLED 2007 LUCKY I DIDDN'T HAVE TIME TO MOUNT IT MYSELFI'M PRETTY SURE IT WOULDN'T LOOK NEAR AS GOOD.

Awesome job.Those guys are some of the best.
please post up some more pictures after you get home, would love to see it in the house setting.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

JUST PUT THE MOUNT UP HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE HOW GOOD IT TURNED OUT BOTH ANIMALS LOOK LIKE THERE GOING TO JUMP OUT AT YOU.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom