Tatonka round #2

Wapitiwilly

Very Active Member
Sorry about the last post but when it comes to being tech sauvy I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw.
Thought I would share some photo's of our Wyoming Buffalo hunt. First bull was taken by my son Brett with a bow. Bull was taken north of Jackson on the forest. Second bull was also taken in same area by a family friend. Last bull was taken by me after several failed attempts with a bow. Awesome hunt in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Happy Holidays

7917budas_buff.jpg

9946bubbas_buff.jpg

2810pablos_buff.jpg

Thats pretty impressive to have 3 people including yourself all draw the Lucky #'s in one year. Congratulations. I see a good number of people each year who think this is an easy walk-in-the park hunt if you draw it, and it is definitely not. Awesome bulls

Very, very cool! I want one!
Well done guys and thanks for sharing your pics.
Zeke

Great ! I would have to hire a packer to get something that big to the truck . Nice trophys and lots of good meat.

Looks cold and like a lot of fun. I need to get in the game and apply for the draw

Wow that's a huge pile of meat.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom