Tater as a silencer??

C

ClorideRUS

Has anyone ever really tried to use a bored out potato on the end of their gun as a silencer?

The vegetable, while rich in carbs, does not make an effective silencer, police say. The myth dates back to mob murders of the 1920s and has persisted through movies and word of mouth.
"It was fine in ##### Tracy, but in real life, it's not true," said Miami-Dade Sgt. Bob Hoelscher, a longtime firearms technician who is not involved in the case. The sound of a gunshot can be suppressed somewhat if the gun is low-caliber and the cartridge is weak enough, Hoelscher said. But it usually makes a mess.
Detectives seized a 9mm Ruger pistol from Thompson.
"You're going to have potato salad 360 degrees from the muzzle," Hoelscher said. Of course, people haven't stopped trying.

I think the cops are just BS'n us

I'm not a poacher or anything ... just wondering if it works?

RUS

YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH TV RUS!!!

DON'T DO STUPID $HIT!!!

OK???

YOU WOULDN'T WANT ATHENA TO HURT YOU WOULD YA???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

no, it doesn't work, a plastic liter soda bottle does pretty good for a shot or 2 though......make the first one count.....22 only of course.

JB

Only if she does not spit it back out and uses her purse to brain you with the kitchen sink.

RELH

I dont want to hear any wise cracks Eel.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom