TARDville Yotes are Hungry!

omg....utard news people are are as goofy as cali news people.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

You know CUPSY!

If you hadn't of made the little Pup such a Mean little Bastard He may have not Bit a Tard!:D

Now we have to worry about the yote contacting rabies from biting a tard. Bessy you better get out there and take care of the problem with you 50 cal tune up weapon.

RELH

I will admit that I wonder what he would have contacted if he had bitten one of our Kali San Francisco liberals. Probably HIV.

Here's some good footage. Dude wasn't really scared but imagine if it were a young kid!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It says they shot and killed it. Can I have the $50 bounty please? I'm saving up for a new knife. A sharp one!:)

Eel

What to do if you find yourself under attack?

Scream

Make yourself bigger....

I guess this means that smutty and overton are safe at the chubhouse while they are treating their bodies like an amusement park.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

fly4, you caught that too huh? What a ignorant thing for him to say!!

Did you guys look at the clip i posted? i thought that yote needs a bullet in his head. Imagine a kid out playing and this guy comes along... I know it's not Utah but a yote is a yote.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

If there had been two of those suckers the guy in your clip could have been in trouble. It would defiantly have killed a kid and possibly a woman.

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom