TARDS WILL STAND!!!

Our politicians have no idea or recollection of the oath they took. Lennie should be along shortly to spew some nonsense.

Be thankful you can still vote with your feet in this country. Won’t be long now until like minded folks won’t be able to assemble even in Utah.

Only if you’re like minded about the wrong things of course.

The movement has to start somewhere why not Utah.... Funny thing is I'll bet that most of the democrats that got up and walked out have guns themselves.
Maybe that is where that saying came from "talking out of you ass"

"This resolution calls for further conversations surrounding the Second Amendment sanctuary state policy, as well as other policies that protect the Second Amendment rights of all Utahns," she said. "Our citizens in Utah expect us to stand between them and the federal government."

So what do the Democrats do? They walk out in protest.

It seems like there is a race in America to see who can be the most progressive and the most woke.

First for Grizz, Lisonbee is my rep, and I did ask her to do what she did.

Second, I was a little concerned about Cox, but lately he looks to be doing good.

Making dad's pay half the pregnancy is 100% correct

Dumping masks in school

Stopping CRT

Now 2a protections

It is funny, the Dems walked out, of course through a secure hallway with armed guards, of course.

Frankly I'd prefer we declare Utah a Bill of Rights sanctuary, but I'll take 2a for now

If my ancestors would of won the war of oppression we wouldn't be dealing with this bullshit...and we didn't own no slaves..

If my ancestors would of won the war of oppression we wouldn't be dealing with this bullshit...and we didn't own no slaves..
Hmmmm........

I believe if you crawl far enough down your family tree, you’ll find you either owned one or were one. The world wasn’t a very woke place a couple thousand years ago.

O.K. we ran from slavery to a king 400 years ago to North America then had to fight that same oppression in 1776 and then ran to the south for a better life..fought again in 1860's lost and ran to Oregon....I ran to Wyoming over 20 years ago..got nowhere to run to now to be free of oppression...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom