TARD WAS GONNA OPEN ARCHERY SEASON UP EARLY!!!

Is there anyone with "Black Lives Matter" or the "black communitay" that can say what these people want? I don't mean some sort of cheesy blanket statement for racial injustice to end. I mean an actual plan that they think will make this right. Do they want a specific law passed? Do they want 40 acres and a mule? Do they want a monthly check? What on God's green earth is actually going to make them think suddenly nothing bad will ever happen to you again?

You know one thing they don't think about. If you want equality, ALL THE CRAPPY STUFF THAT HAPPENS TO ALL OF US WILL HAPPEN TO THEM. Equality isn't some nirvana you go to where everyone has a fridge full of free beer, there are no landlords, and the cops only show up when you decide you need them. Equality means you have to pay rent, taxes, and when you screw up you get put into the criminal justice meat grinder just like all of us.

Listen to this and tell me it doesn't fit.

Is there anyone with "Black Lives Matter" or the "black communitay" that can say what these people want? I don't mean some sort of cheesy blanket statement for racial injustice to end. I mean an actual plan that they think will make this right. Do they want a specific law passed? Do they want 40 acres and a mule? Do they want a monthly check? What on God's green earth is actually going to make them think suddenly nothing bad will ever happen to you again?

You know one thing they don't think about. If you want equality, ALL THE CRAPPY STUFF THAT HAPPENS TO ALL OF US WILL HAPPEN TO THEM. Equality isn't some nirvana you go to where everyone has a fridge full of free beer, there are no landlords, and the cops only show up when you decide you need them. Equality means you have to pay rent, taxes, and when you screw up you get put into the criminal justice meat grinder just like all of us.

Listen to this and tell me it doesn't fit.

The only thing specific I see them demanding is "DEFUND THE POLICE".

Yeah, that's a brilliant idea.

They all want change but not a soul has come up with a definition of what that looks like other than they don't want to get in trouble when committing a crime.

It's really just a big anti-white rally so it perplexes me why so many pasty-white people would support it by marching and holding signs, let alone allow themselves to get arrested.

I watched it unfold in SLC and I noticed all the really bad actors were long gone when arrests started (they were smarter) and many misguided white-bread folks just stood there and were taken away by the authorities.

I think that If someone doesn't have a purpose in life, they're always looking for a "cause".

Silly sh!t nowadays.

Zeke

All we know is what the media wants us to know. They show a video of Floyd being killed and tell us Floyd tried to pass a fake $20 is the reason. Then I hear they had a history and worked together for years in the past. It may have nothing to do with Floyd being black or some petty crime. The cops should be prosecuted but it may not be justification to cause nation wide riots, unless it got twisted to suit their narrative. It's so hard to distinguish fiction from nonfiction these days.

It is also funny because the bow wielding gentleman is a convicted felon who served time in cali and now is facing 3 felony charges and up to 15 years total.

Was it worth it bud to get you trash pummeled and now probably being sent back to the can?

Make smart decisions friends. There are far better ways to go about demanding justice and equality across america. Lighting cars on fire, police stations on fire, looting and attacking people. Voices need to be heard without illegal actions.

The fact that more WHITE unarmed suspects are killed that either black or brown does not matter.

Defund the police, have at it you democrat cities.... watch the Republican ones around you spend more and then watch crime go up and your respected criminals burn your city around you. Do you expect Beverly Hills to suck it up and get robbed and killed.

The only ones to benefit from a defund is criminal. There community's and decent people pay.

I dont care, burn it down. Then complain when the cops watch because they dont want hassle with people who dont care.
Black, brown,white and whatever else will suffer. Burn, raid and destroy your neighborhood, mine will be fine.
Carry on with your anti police BS.

Tree I just want to clarify I am 100% for law enforcement. I have several friends and family members who are currently or are retired LE.

All I am saying is that protests being violent don't help anyone.

Gotta Love it!

Too Bad More of His Kind Didn't Show Up & Move Them LOW-LIFE Rioters out of Town!

All this is going to do is make things worse. The people that want reform aren't going to get it. The people that want racial tension to be eliminated aren't going to get it. That boy might be a redneck, but he's right all lives matter. Until you use violence to prove something. Then your just a bully and no one likes bullys. These people are only spreading hate. The worse thing is it's being done on purpose. These people want us to react like this guy. They hope we show violence back them. It would give the left a reason to take our 2nd amendment away from us or at least handicap it. If the person that told me someone or some group with lots of money and resources are paying these people to do this right now. This isn't about 4bad cops anymore. Because if it was then they would see that the wheels of justice are working for them. No there's more to this.

To the police nobody's life or opinion mater anymore. Not even old men. The dumb bastard doesn't even try and give the old man assistance after pushing him down. Are these the world's dumbest police. You are up to your eyeballs in people who are already sick of your spit and your solution is to hospitalize their grandparents?????

Fire those two cops. Fire the person that hired them and then fire the police chief. No golden parachutes. No pension. Be thankful you aren't going to prison. Get the f out and the rest of you thugs with badges take note.

One more thing. If you are one of the 57 that resigned and backed your partner because you were following orders, GOOD. You are obviously too stupid for that job detail. If you are an idiot who thinks "following orders" is a valid defense for being a jack booted thug YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH A BADGE.

Time for cops to use proper judgement.

Last edited:
Problem is no matter what they will always see it as the police in the wrong. Micheal brown was reaching in a cop car punching a cop in the face and they still rioted for him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom