Talledega-Wild Card in the Chase

338RUM

Who's gonna be watchin' Talledega?? I will be....And no, I don't feel a bit sorry for Kyle Busch....He!!, he might just win this one...

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

WELL!!!

IF I'M NOT UP HELPING SOMEBODY DRAG OUT A PISSCUTTER STINKY I'LL BE WATCHING!!!

I EXPECT "POOR KYLE" TO BE DRIVING LIKE HE'S IN A DEMOLITION DERBY RATHER THAN A NASCAR RACE!!!

GO BIFF!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

The weather pretty much screwed up my weekend, so I will be home. I never miss a nascar race. I either record it, listen to it on the radio, but usually watch on tv. I'm going for JR or Gordon

TO BESS....Uncle Carl should'be kept his happy backflippin butt in the back. I was rootin' for Jr or Gordon as well...oh well, maybe Jimmie can bring it home.....Bye, bye Carl n Biff's chance for a championship.

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Ok, JJ played it safe. 'Bout danm time Smoke won one at Talledega. By the way, Bess, no dis-respect for cousin, not uncle, Carl, he simply screwed up, and admitted it. Yes, I know, they have all done it before one place or another. Just cracks me up that he does it here, takes out his team-mate #3 and himself, and now they play catchup on JJ....! Gonna be a good run to Homestead....The 99 and 16 are by no means out of this, however, I believe the the 24 and 88 certainly are, not to mention all the Gibbs boys even the winner of this race...

Theodore Roosevelt

WELL I MISSED THE RACE DUE TO WORK!!!

THANKS FOR KEEPING ME POSTED!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS COUSIN CARL???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Whohoo! Fat Boy Tony blows their doors off.

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Carry On!

RUS

I hate the way this race ended. Regan Smith won the race and they give it to the Fat Boy anyway. I know the rule no passing below the yellow, but come on he got pushed down by Tony. I guess next time he should just hold his line and let Smoke come down on him and pile up the whole field! What a stupid deal!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom