Talkin Turkeys

P

Prism

My last Muley hunt for the year only ended yesterday and I'm already thinking turkey :)

Does anyone have any good options for a guided/semi guided hunt with guaranteed tags for a small group of guys, say 3-4. Or trespass fee kind of deal. A small group of buddies and I want to go on a good turkey hunt, with a reasonable chance to all harvest birds. Looking for something in Utah or close by. Thanks for the ideas.

The last few general Utah turkey hunts on public land haven't been too productive for us. We'd like to find a spot we can go every year for a modest amount of money.

Any ideas?

Not Utah but here goes..

Wyo---Black Hills, not easy hunt but birds are there. Last year was the 1st year in 9 I didn't kill a tom.

Nebraska--Pine forest around Crawford or Chadron. There is a learning curve but toms are there. Also as in Wyoming can have variable weather...cold, wind, rain ,snow, warm, hot.

Good luck, spring turkey hunting is a blast. Also both areas have over the counter tags. Nebraska up to 3.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Lots of turkeys in Idaho and you can shoot 2 in the spring.Any of the open units will provide you an excellent hunt.Also alot of the units have open bear seasons which is an added bonus.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom