Tales of a woodmill Part I

Long Time Member
I was an enthusiastic youth. I had a lot of opportunity in life but somehow I ended up in a saw mill. It was an honorable profession. I got into it at a time when men were men, women were women, and if a man loved a man, it was in the closet. ....not that it matters just thought I'd mention it. Days after taking up my long term employ in the saw mill, I became quite the sharpener for the blades in the mill. My hands were like that of a surgeon, but that's not all they were good at. The fingertips were stained from the endless cans of Copenhagen that kept me going the long shifts when smoking was not possible due to the fire hazard. By my third month, I had become quite popular. You know they called me Eel for a reason. It wasn't electric, but a beautiful Eel nonetheless......TBC
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

........Deep in the Woods of KALI Eel lived for the Annual Harvest!

Eel & the Boys seemed to always be Happy & in a Good Mood but also Hungry!:D

Eel made enough 'Extra' Money Each Fall to Travel to Wyoming for the Annual Loper Hunt!

............TBC

I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've Made!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/us
er_photos3/9001hank2.jpg

I guess one story wouldn't hurt......

Every year around Christmas time the mill owner would take all the mill supervisors and their wives to Mexico on holiday.

One time they went to a Mexican bar and this one supervisor got really drunk and got into a fight with a Mexican. The Mexican beat him up so bad they had to take him to the hospital and leave him over night.

When they went to pick him up he had a cast on one leg from his ankle up to his thigh. The supervisor had no recollection of what happened. They ended the trip early and flew home.

A couple weeks go by and the supervisor went in to see his regular doctor here. They took some x-rays and discovered his leg wasn't even broke, so they took the cast off.

That ended the annual Mexico trips.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-15 AT 06:17PM (MST)[p]...yeah and the cast wasn't made of plaster either....amazing that a cast castoff is worth so much to a mexican gardener....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom