Taking my mom on her first antelope hunt in nevada.

D

Dunezrunner

I was wondering if anyone could offer some insight on what I could expect on an antelope hunt in areas 032,034,035. My mom put in for this area to hunt with my grandfather. Fortunately for her, she got drawn, unfortunately for all of us, he passed away. So now I am trying to plan for the hunt up in that area. Are there good bucks in any of those areas or should we shoot the first legal one we see? We should be able to spend most of the hunt up there and would like to get a nice one to hang on the wall.
Thanks for all the help.

Thomas

Sorry to hear that, but your information needs to be clarified. You listed three units. Unit 32 is up to the south of Casper. Units 34 & 35 are to the southeast of Wheatland over in the southeast part of the state. What tag(s) does she have and for what unit so I can be of some help? An antelope tag in Wyoming is only good for one unit and that's why I'm asking these questions.

uh....wyoming isn't the only place in the world topgun....
it's not even in the title....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-11 AT 08:45PM (MST)[p]Ya got me on that one pardner, LOL! I missed Nevada in his opener because I just saw antelope and was thinking I was in the wyoming Forum!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom