Takin' the plunge

TerynItUp

I am sure I am going to hear it from all the soreheads about this one but, I went ahead and proposed to my girlfriend last night. I am a singer and songwriter on the side for fun and had a concert last night for the community, the last song I played was one I wrote for her a couple years back and after a few sweet words proceeded to ask her to marry me in front of about a hundred people. I was pretty dang nervous but it all turned out well.

Go ahead lets hear all the "WTF were you thinking?!" remarks...

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

I am sure I am going to hear it from all the soreheads about this one but, I went ahead and proposed to my girlfriend last night. I am a singer and songwriter on the side for fun and had a concert last night for the community, the last song I played was one I wrote for her a couple years back and after a few sweet words proceeded to ask her to marry me in front of about a hundred people. I was pretty dang nervous but it all turned out well.

Go ahead lets hear all the "WTF were you thinking?!" remarks...

Dummass...wtf were you thinking!! Better call it off now before she starts to think you were actually serious...haha jk dude congrats :D

~Z~

Dummass...wtf were you thinking!! Better call it off now before she starts to think you were actually serious...haha jk dude congrats :D

~Z~

Did you warn Her that you have been taught right here on MM about proper use of Gas Stations?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Did you warn Her that you have been taught right here on MM about proper use of Gas Stations?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

>Did you warn Her that you
>have been taught right here
>on MM about proper use
>of Gas Stations?:D
>
>For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids
>on this Site,Some of them
>are 65 years Old!:D
>
>I don't care if they're big
>or small!
>If they throw lead I like
>em all!
>
>:p

LMFAO!!!! That's awesome!!!!!! JFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Z~

>Did you warn Her that you
>have been taught right here
>on MM about proper use
>of Gas Stations?:D
>
>For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids
>on this Site,Some of them
>are 65 years Old!:D
>
>I don't care if they're big
>or small!
>If they throw lead I like
>em all!
>
>:p

LMFAO!!!! That's awesome!!!!!! JFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Z~

Don't let her eat any wedding cake

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Don't let her eat any wedding cake

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Ive been married 14 years to my wife
IT WAS THE WORSE DECISION I EVER MADE
Call it off why you can.WTF were you thinking

Ive been married 14 years to my wife
IT WAS THE WORSE DECISION I EVER MADE
Call it off why you can.WTF were you thinking

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-11 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]After reading the heading I thought you were getting your boys cut................ Maybe you still should.

Really do wish you and your future Mrs the best.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-11 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]After reading the heading I thought you were getting your boys cut................ Maybe you still should.

Really do wish you and your future Mrs the best.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

>
>After reading the heading I thought
>you were getting your boys
>cut................ Maybe you still should.
>
>

Get em cut clear off. It will easier for her to carry them around in her purse.

>
>After reading the heading I thought
>you were getting your boys
>cut................ Maybe you still should.
>
>

Get em cut clear off. It will easier for her to carry them around in her purse.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-11 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]Awwww! That's one of the best proposal stories I've ever heard! Have fun and good luck! Congrats!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-11 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]Awwww! That's one of the best proposal stories I've ever heard! Have fun and good luck! Congrats!

Congrats and Good luck!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Congrats and Good luck!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

You all are a riot, thanks for the good wishes guys, and gal ;)

You all are a riot, thanks for the good wishes guys, and gal ;)

Hope your wedding is in Oct, one less to worry about out hunting. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hope your wedding is in Oct, one less to worry about out hunting. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Whatever you do, make sure the wedding takes place very early in the morning.
That way if it doesn't work out you won't have wasted the whole day.

Whatever you do, make sure the wedding takes place very early in the morning.
That way if it doesn't work out you won't have wasted the whole day.

Getting married is like buying a boat.

You are so excited the day you get it. You take it out, ride it, enjoy and share it with friends and family.

As time goes on the boat starts to require maintenance. It breaks down, has those "times" when its not feeling good so you kiss it's ass in hopes it will stay in peak condition.

Eventually after years of high maintenance and putting a-ton of time in to maintaning it you realize its time to get rid of it.

When you finally get ride of your wife, sorry I mean boat it is the second happiest day of your life.

To the smart one time boat owners we find out that renting a "boat" is the way to go from now on..:)

Just playin with ya, Congrats and I wish you well.

Getting married is like buying a boat.

You are so excited the day you get it. You take it out, ride it, enjoy and share it with friends and family.

As time goes on the boat starts to require maintenance. It breaks down, has those "times" when its not feeling good so you kiss it's ass in hopes it will stay in peak condition.

Eventually after years of high maintenance and putting a-ton of time in to maintaning it you realize its time to get rid of it.

When you finally get ride of your wife, sorry I mean boat it is the second happiest day of your life.

To the smart one time boat owners we find out that renting a "boat" is the way to go from now on..:)

Just playin with ya, Congrats and I wish you well.

Nothing wrong with marriage if she's the right one... double check and triple check....They tend to change once the ring is on there finger...
Best of luck..!!

Nothing wrong with marriage if she's the right one... double check and triple check....They tend to change once the ring is on there finger...
Best of luck..!!

Sounded good at the time, but I did a stupid scavenger hunt for my wife when I proposed. She had to go all over her, her parents, and my house to find the next clues. The last clue was "where Tucker lives." Tucker was my dog at the time. Anyway, when we got engaged she was on her knees in the dog house. She didn't think it was funny but I still get a kick out of it.

Anybody top that?

Sounded good at the time, but I did a stupid scavenger hunt for my wife when I proposed. She had to go all over her, her parents, and my house to find the next clues. The last clue was "where Tucker lives." Tucker was my dog at the time. Anyway, when we got engaged she was on her knees in the dog house. She didn't think it was funny but I still get a kick out of it.

Anybody top that?

I'm 37 now, married 18yrs with 5 kids. Young and dumb my momma told me but look where we are now! She lets me take 3 weeks a year to do what I love and in return...she has the family and ranch of her dreams! Of course she takes time away with her girly friends :)

Congrats!

muleyman

I'm 37 now, married 18yrs with 5 kids. Young and dumb my momma told me but look where we are now! She lets me take 3 weeks a year to do what I love and in return...she has the family and ranch of her dreams! Of course she takes time away with her girly friends :)

Congrats!

muleyman

Teryn.. so did you get any off the offer? If so do you want to wake up next to it for the next 50 years or so? If you got none then maybe that is what you can expect for the next lifetime.

Seriously... congrats! It's the start of a wonderful journey.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Teryn.. so did you get any off the offer? If so do you want to wake up next to it for the next 50 years or so? If you got none then maybe that is what you can expect for the next lifetime.

Seriously... congrats! It's the start of a wonderful journey.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Congrats, youngster. Tell us more about the girl...how did you meet, what does she do, does she hunt/shoot, etc. Pictures too.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Congrats, youngster. Tell us more about the girl...how did you meet, what does she do, does she hunt/shoot, etc. Pictures too.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Teryn,

I think sharing like interests is key. My girl grew up the daughter of a part time outfitter and shot her first deer at 14. She hunts, backpacks, and has walked all 430 miles of the Colorado Trail. We also ride mountain bikes together. Someday I hope to put bigger deer and elk mounts on the wall than her.

Teryn,

I think sharing like interests is key. My girl grew up the daughter of a part time outfitter and shot her first deer at 14. She hunts, backpacks, and has walked all 430 miles of the Colorado Trail. We also ride mountain bikes together. Someday I hope to put bigger deer and elk mounts on the wall than her.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom