Take your gun to church

It is very sad to see this. It looks like the dude is in some type of black Klan robe????

I hope a lot of crazies see this. There are a couple of pluses in the video. First there were at least 5 armed Good guys in this congregation. If the second good guy had not put him down there were at lest three more ready to deal with the issue. Second armed man killed him with one shot.

Amen! That could have got a whole lot worse. Prayers to the victims that were injured or killed by the crazy s.o.b.

hwy

You can bet the anti gun liberal press will not feature this act of self defense that stopped many from being killed.
When I was a LEO firearms instructor I did some checking on self defense use of firearms.
For every criminal that was shot by law enforcement, private citizens were shooting three criminal suspects in justifiable shootings.
Making it easy for law abiding citizens to obtain concealed carry permits will also lower violent crime in that area due to criminals not wanting to face armed citizens.

RELH

That head shot was Well executed from that distance......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

So glad that congregation had a security team armed and ready. Could have been so much worse. Prayers for those who died and for those that had to shoot the perp.

It is hard to conceive we have this kind of lunatics popping up to destroy innocent lives. I'm so glad they took swift and precise action.

Good guy with a gun stops bad guy.
A lot more death & casualty would be the result if he was armed with just a Narwahl tusk.
Hero!

>So glad that congregation had a
>security team armed and ready.
> Could have been so
>much worse. Prayers for
>those who died and for
>those that had to shoot
>the perp.

Not sure it was a team, from what I read it was 1 CC security gaurd, and a handful of CC parishioners. Either way it provides a part of the solution to the problem. It's shelf life is up in our current media.

#livelikezac

And Somebody said I Can't Pack Heat at Church!

F'That!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

That guy that dropped him is pretty good. I love that it was only one shot that did him in. It seems like most people would dump a whole magazine at him.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-19 AT 06:27PM (MST)[p]The citizen knew his stuff. He took the head shot because the suspect was wearing a robe to conceal his firearm and possible wearing of a bullet resistance vest. He had prior law enforcement training and even had a pistol range at his house to practice his shooting.
In our area if a body shot is used and the suspect is still standing, he gets the head shot just in case he is wearing a vest.

I am aware of several shooting where the cops dumped 17-21 rounds into a suspect just because he was still standing and they did not quit until he fell to the ground or floor.

RELH

I do not wish to sound like Tri and make folks mad. simply request each of you to watch the video over from the beginning.

I would be wrong to ask more. It is air apparent.

Jagerdad :-(

>I do not wish to sound
>like Tri and make folks
>mad. simply request each
>of you to watch the
>video over from the beginning.
>
>
>I would be wrong to ask
>more. It is air apparent.
>
>
>Jagerdad :-(

What is???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

what I saw was the first guy shot wasn't competent in drawing his gun out of his pants fast enough and the second guy shot was just too close.....

the guy hidden by the liveleak logo.....got it done from like 35 feet.....

....once the bullet was in the bad guy's head it was over..

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Our local sheriff is a big advocate of CC permits. People need to be able to defend them self in a bad situation because most of the time it takes law enforcement time to respond and in that time it could be to late. I would rather have a gun and not need it than need one and not have one

>Our local sheriff is a big
>advocate of CC permits. People
>need to be able to
>defend them self in a
>bad situation because most of
>the time it takes law
>enforcement time to respond and
>in that time it could
>be to late. I would
>rather have a gun and
>not need it than need
>one and not have one
>

just like a parachute....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'm waiting to see what tri....I mean Jagerdad saw in that video that us civilians didn't.......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

One of the things that stuck out to me was the guy he killed right away...struggled to get his weapon out of his SOB holster.

I always teach my students to practice drawing from concealment on a regular basis. Standing, kneeling, sitting, car seat, on your back...and practice some more. My wife's life was likely saved by her practicing drawing from a supine position. 2003 she was coming out of an office and noticed a shadow moving where there shouldn't be a shadow; she shoved our then 3 year old out of the way and began reaching, but got knocked down and continued reaching for her baby eagle. Her and the kid walked away. Bad guy did 7 years in the state pen.

Here is another video without the 'live leak' logo.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_vide...PiVj_DgV-8zqrpSl8JiQI6moIN9UNMgiq2YrQ4YD8vPvU

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

it took this dude 7 seconds to go from parishioner to perp. It took him 3 seconds to turn into a murder. It took a good guy 5 seconds to stop the whack job. There isn't a police agency in the world that can compete with those times and protect you. Hell you couldn't even get your phone out, dial it, and hear "hello 911. How can I help you?" in less than 12 seconds.

The average police response to a shooting in the US is 3 minutes. In this case 2 were dead in 3 seconds. with straight math on a perfect day this dude could potentially kill 120 people before the first officer arrives on scene. Then what if the first officer is like the pansy that in Florida that just waited outside the school for the shooting to stop?

Anyone who thinks a police force is better than armed self protection for violent crime is beyond foolish.

By the way RELH, your post about police shootings compared to legal civilian shootings is dead on. Almost every single day here in my city alone there is a shooting where a civilian is protecting themselves. Not all result in fatality. Just from what I have seen it stems from break ins and home invasions usually. Probably every five days to once a week we will have a police shooting. Very few people take notice of this and the news makes very small mention of the justified civilian shootings but police shootings are big news.

I suppose there were warning signs prior to the actual shooting. It appears there was some verbal communication with one of the victims right before the perp pulled his gun. But you probably shouldn't pull your gun just because someone talks during the service, except in hind sight in this case. The guy who struggled with his weapon might not have heard the conversation or thought it was life threatening.

It's just a tragic event stopped short, thank goodness.

Tri-State, I think your 3 minute time is wrong for average police response to a shooting incident. when i left law enforcement it was 6-7 minutes and that would be hard to improve on. In the cities the response time will be shorter due to short distance being traveled. In the county the times are far longer for a deputy to arrive on the scene.
As a cop I will be the first one to tell you that I can not protect you and your family 24 hours a day and my job may be to get there in time to pick up the pieces. For this reason I am a very strong advocate of law abiding citizens being armed and having the knowledge of when and how to use deadly force to protect their family and self.

RELH

"Tri-State, I think your 3 minute time is wrong for average police response to a shooting incident."

It was just a stat I pulled off the internet but we all know what those are worth. Hell, it said response time in my town for a shooting is 11 minutes!

George Phillips of Meridian Mississippi was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked ?Is someone in your house?? and he said no. Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available.

George said ?Okay,? hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again. ?Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all.? Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said to George: ?I thought you said that you'd shot them!?

George said, ?I thought you said there was nobody available!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom