Taiwan....

As long as she has fuel she'll be ok.
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.42.42 AM.png

WTF is she supposed to be doing, apologizing for the corporate welfare bill they just passed for the poor domestic chip companies?

Political grandstanding - I refuse to play. RELH, you let me know if she gets home safe.

I welcome our Chinese overlords into my home and heart. Did I say that right?
Funny story- in my working life, my company sold a system to the Chinese for their commercial aircraft. (Trust me- there were technologies we had that we did not sell them due to copious restrictions). I was the head of the department for that system and had 10 nationals to my house during a site visit they came on to close the deal.

First- they simply could not get over the size of the house. It wasn't huge, but to them it was a mansion.

Second- they were completely mesmerized by the trophy room. I think I spent an hour explaining why I had them, what they were, and the process by which they got there. Hunting? Guns? Oh wow... :)

JPickett, she does not give a rat's a$$ about you or any of us. Only power and money means anything to her. Her family is as corrupt as the Biden family when it comes to making money off the backs of American citizens.
RELH

JPickett, she does not give a rat's a$$ about you or any of us. Only power and money means anything to her. Her family is as corrupt as the Biden family when it comes to making money off the backs of American citizens.
RELH
You liberals are ruthless!

RELH
RELH, you and JPicket do know that there will soon be 87,000 new IRS agents scanning the internet looking for posts like this. You're about to be flagged.

RELH, you and JPicket do know that there will soon be 87,000 new IRS agents scanning the internet looking for posts like this. You're about to be flagged.
Have you guys ever looked in the Current Visitors section? There are an awful lot of “Robots” filtering through our posts!!! ?
34C98F69-0534-4A1E-B8E9-FC73382C47F5.png

Trump's not president anymore so we don't let China and Russia tell us what to do.

When China said she couldn't go she had to go, and the old bat had the balls to do it too. Cheney was the only GOP member with the balls to go but she was too busy exposing traitors.

Trump's not president anymore so we don't let China and Russia tell us what to do.

When China said she couldn't go she had to go, and the old bat had the balls to do it too. Cheney was the only GOP member with the balls to go but she was too busy exposing traitors.
Do a report for us Tog....

Compare and contrast the China/Biden family relationship to the China/Trump family relationship......

While we're at it can we compare the Trump-Biden family ties to Russia?

Poor Putie was counting on Trump to win and he could just waltz in and take Ukraine and anything else he liked the looks of. how did that work out comrade ?

Biden is at odds with China, and Pelosi told them GFYS when they ordered her not to visit Taiwan. so that's your proof they're in cahoots with ching chong ding dong is it Einstein ?

I love this site . it's like going to Walmart you walk out feeling so fit and handsome by comparison. .

While we're at it can we compare the Trump-Biden family ties to Russia?

Poor Putie was counting on Trump to win and he could just waltz in and take Ukraine and anything else he liked the looks of. how did that work out comrade ?

Biden is at odds with China, and Pelosi told them GFYS when they ordered her not to visit Taiwan. so that's your proof they're in cahoots with ching chong ding dong is it Einstein ?

I love this site . it's like going to Walmart you walk out feeling so fit and handsome by comparison. .

You mean as opposed to how Putin is currently taking Ukraine while Biden funnels hundreds of Billions into Ukraine, and made Putin 2x as rich selling oil at record prices( which we then buy back at a premium).

Biden is at odds with sanity. That's about it.

The hay growers love 2 things. China, and Saudi Arabia. They pay top dollar for American hay

I have to chuckle at those who are convinced that Putin invaded Ukraine because of Trump. If Trump were giving his old buddy the green light, wouldn’t you think putin would have done it three years ago?
Crimea while Biden was Vice President and Ukraine when he's President.......no expansion for Putin when Trump was President............BUT...Trump is Putin's puppet.

The logic of that is mind boggling...

Lol you mean like Russia taking Ukraine telling us what to do?

Putin waited for your potato to be in control before taking Ukraine

China will take Taiwan next.....on your watch

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom