Tag donation

L

lucky

Hey folks,

My name is Matt and I am a volunteer for the Hunt Of A Lifetime Foundation. We grant hunting and fishing dreams to children and young adults who have been diagnosed with a life threatening illnesses. I am just putting the bug in your ear if you know anyone that will not be able to use a tag we can transfer it to a child and take them out hunting. We have a good amount of kids from Arizona and a few coming from other states this year and are trying to obtain more tags. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can send out info to anyone who would like to have it in regards to the tag transfer or if you would like to sign up as a volunteer please feel free to contact me. Thank you all very much.

Matt
[email protected]

Matt,

Can you give me an idea of which western states allow tag transfers to your cause?

I believe Az. is the only state where we can actually transfer a G&F tag, other states like N.M. we can use land owner tags that are donated.

TwoDogs,

I was mistaken about the tag transfer, we can do it in N.M. as well, sorry for the wrong info. I have just recently been asked to handle the business end of making Hunt Of A Lifetime hunts go off for these children so I am working hard to learn all the ins and outs. For the last couple of years I have just been volunteering on hunts. Thanks again for your interest...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom