Taboo, the TV show

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-12 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]
Wow, if you thought NVB, and onedryboot, and stinky and feleno and slickrock and wiszard and everyone else was, well, just plain weird...you haven't seen anything.

I watched a few shows this past week. In one, there were three folks married. All to each other..one woman and two men and they were all bangin' each other. Yea, they lived in the San Francisco are.

In another there was a woman who felt all along she was a paraplegic, so she started using crutches after an accident and never quit...but, she did admit to hiking 12 miles a week in the forrest. Then she was looking for a doctor who would sever her spinal cord so she could really be paralyzed. WTF is wrong with people?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Those shows are the modern substitute for soap operas.

We need them on TV, so that when you see how messed up other people are, no matter how messed up you are, you look pretty shiney, by comparison.

I watch "Hoarders" before going into my garage, then I don't feel bad about cleaning it out.......or yelling at MY wife.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-12
>AT 09:07?AM (MST)

>
>
>Wow, if you thought NVB... ...well, just
>plain weird...

WTF?????????

Just ribbing a local guy.

>>LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-12
>>AT 09:07?AM (MST)

>>
>>
>>Wow, if you thought NVB... ...well, just
>>plain weird...
>
>
>WTF?????????

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I have tried to watch Taboo a number of times, most of the time I think the people are just being stupid so they can get on TV. The lady who wanted to be parapeligic?? Prime example.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom