T-BIRDS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Roy

YEAH BABY!!! T-BIRDS ARE FOR REAL THIS YEAR!!

SUU 41 - UNLV 16!!!!

Special thanks go to Jake Heaps and to Bronco Mendenhall who lost interest in Brad Sorenson, causing him to transfer to Cedar City.

Looking at a real chance to make the FCS playoffs this year. Those Dakota teams are tough though. Keep it up BIRDS!!

HOOK 'EM!

we are doin pretty good so far. we have a pretty great defense and sorenson is doing good in his second year. only four home games this year makes it a little rougher. we were scheduled to play oregon state but they didnt want to come here so they payed us not to play. thats another fifty grand for the athletic department to spend on recruitment.

im glad to be attending SUU for a lot of reasons. Roy, you shoulda came to the homecoming weekend, they threw a great bash for alumni and it was a really good time.

Didn't know you were the big T-Bird fan. My daughter dances on the Waukeenyans down there. They are pretty good and fun to watch. A few of the games have been televised on KJZZ TV.

It's always an adventure!!!

Pretty cool! I was at SUU from 2001-2005 and I think they won abou t three ballgames during those years...good to see them doing well!

AWHOLELOTTABULL...my younger sister is a freshman this year dancing on the Waukeenyans!

AWB - I walked on and played football there fom '94-'95 under Coach Bishop. I redshirted in '94 and went through Spring ball in '95 and would have played more but I got married and had to start working. Proud graduate - class of '97. My wife also went there and graduated in '95 too.

GO BIRDS!!
GO UTES!!
HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
7110logos.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom