Switchblades....got one? Legal to use on elk?

feddoc

Long Time Member
Probably not.

I have a couple, but, nothing at all like this one.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Too bad that video got taken down. I saw it last week when a military buddy sent it to me, and that is one of the most interesting defensive weapons imaginable.

For those who didn't get to see it, the Switchblade is a mortar launched aircraft, a little thing only about 2-3 feet long and propeller driven. Our forces set up a video controller that is linked to the aircraft, and then drop it down a mortar, where it is launched, speads it's wings and flies high over the battlefield. The controller can view the entir battlefield from above, while hidden behind protective cover. Once he finds the 'bad guys', he can then fly the Switchblade in a dive right down onto the enemy, where it detonates it's high explosive charge on them.

It's probably a relatively affordable weapon, as those things go, and even though it is a 'once and done' weapon, they can carry as many as they expect to need and fire one after another. What an incredible tool to protect our forces and give the enemy even fewer places to hide in battle.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom