SWEET GEEZUS!!! NO FISHING IN KALI???

I Don't Blame Her Homer!

But it's Fighting with the Health Department & They Usually Win!

Not Saying they're Right!

Don't tell my son. He launched his boat yesterday on the Sacramento River and he and his partner caught some great striped bass on the river bend in front of the farm house.
That bend has been a good fishing spot for Striped bass, Salmon, and Sturgeon for many years. That spot is in Sutter county and both Sutter and Yuba County told Gov. Newsome to stick it as fishing will be allowed in the two counties.
RELH
OOPS! i screwed up. When Eel sees that information above. He will be sneaking into our neck of the woods and give up on Cuz's property at Shelter Cove.

RELH, it's good to have a backup place to fish when the ocean is too rough. Thanks! I've fished the Sacramento right in the town of Redding. It used to be good trout fishing. I haven't been there in years.

Don't tell my son. He launched his boat yesterday on the Sacramento River and he and his partner caught some great striped bass on the river bend in front of the farm house.
That bend has been a good fishing spot for Striped bass, Salmon, and Sturgeon for many years. That spot is in Sutter county and both Sutter and Yuba County told Gov. Newsome to stick it as fishing will be allowed in the two counties.
RELH
OOPS! i screwed up. When Eel sees that information above. He will be sneaking into our neck of the woods and give up on Cuz's property at Shelter Cove.

got a picture of the river in front of the house Relh??....I'd like to see one

well....our local cafe is opening back up monday....she says she's had enough of this BS....lol

Government said made a deal. Shut down and they would provide.

No damn loan means no damn deal.

Hope folks line the block

Homer no picture at hand on the river. Besides a picture would be giving up a great fishing spot and my son would kill me.
Eel Trump was smart enough to hand it over to the Governors for the final say in order they can take the heat if they screw up and not try to blame him. One reason liberal Cumo in New York is ranting and raving because he knows Trump out smarted him again.
What will work for a congested city like New York, L.A., or San Francisco will not work for states like Nevada or Montana or Utah and rural areas and Trump knew that.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom